Chapter 29 : I've Been Sent To A Nightmare Dimension, Fooled By A Dream

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Percy. I really needed this" A smile crept onto my lips.

Percy kissed my neck, "Of course, Apollo. Anything for you, love."

I dose off on his chest with his arms wrapped around me. If this does ends up as one crazy dream... I never needed anything more. The sun sets and I feel Percy's arms start to disappear. Confused, I look up at Percy, who is unaware of his arms fading out of existence.

"Percy?-" A bright white flash blinds me and sends my head into manic mode. I through my hands to my temples and scream.

"Apol-!" I hear Percy yell before I open my eyes and everything changed. Percy was gone, the moon is now at midnight, and the only people on the beach now are a couple laughing and splashing each other in the ocean, maybe 300 yards from me. My ears are still ringing while my head pounds. I try to stand up, but immediately stumble. I try again. Same result. I struggle upwards once more, finally being able to stand. This HAS to be a dream! There's no way this is real! WHAT IS HAPPENING???

I try walking causally down the beach to see if I can get any information from the people down the beach. I need to know what the fuck is going on. But you know me, I probably just ended up looking like a baby giraffe who's being chased by a lame lion.

"Hey!!" I yell over to the couple. They both turn towards me, their faces still blurry.

"Apollo? No disrespect, but what are you doing here?" The more masculine one says. Wow, he really sounds like...

"Percy??"

"Yeah?" The girl standing next to him also looked at me with confusion as I walked closer. Oh! It's Annabeth, that's cute. They're still together. Butterflies fluttered in my chest, the very jealous and ugly kind. I want to go back the universe, when Percy was... mine.

"Yo!! I need some help here, I'm not sure if I'm going crazy or my universes are alternating!! So many things feel wrong!" I shut my eyes as I grabbed my head, another round of pain bounced threw every crevice possible.

"AGH!" I gagged before I realized neither of them are there anymore and their positions were replaced with a giant hurricane. My vision clears right as shouting down the beach catches my attention.

Percy is standing, holding a shaking body of another boy, and Annabeth is kneeling on the ground begging him to stop, that... that the other boy means more to her than Percy. Ouch..

Percy knocks out the other camper with one punch, throws a tiny little box towards Annabeth, who is now batshit crying. Percy leaves, walks away at first then sprints as fast as he can before I could reach them. Annabeth crawls towards the other boy and checks his pulse.

I slid down to Annabeth and lift her head so she can meet my eyes.

"What happened??" I ask.

"I *sniff* I cheated *voice wobbles* on Percy, and *sniff* he found me *more tears* red handed and I know I messed up, but I don't know what to do anymore! *Balls*"

I hold her in a hug; she rested her head on my shoulder and just.. Sobbed. My patience for her grief faltered when it clicked. This is why Percy ran away from camp. This is the original timeline, but in the past.

"You deserve to shed everyone of those tears, considering you were the only one able to break him." I growled. I threw her arms off me and stood quickly. Her wide gray eyes held shock and disbelief, but nothing came out of her parted lips. I sprint after Percy's trail, leading me up to Percy's cabin.

I bust through the door and see him sobbing his chest out on the floor next to his bed, the full knees crumpled into his chest plus the head resting on his knees.