Chapter 29 : I've Been Sent To A Nightmare Dimension, Fooled By A Dream

Apollo's POV

"Did you hit your head? Apollo, you know I'm gay. You're my boyfriend."

Alright. WHERE THE HELL AM I? WHAT IS GOING ON? I DON'T LIKE THIS BUT I DO BUT- HUHHHH?????

"Oh yeah! Must have woke up from a crazy dream!!" Honestly, I'm not sure what I hope is a dream.. where I came from or this.. all I know is that I'm going to panic.

"Babe, you don't look so well.. Come on, let's get to bed. I'm not taking any 'it just a crazy dream' shit tonight."

Percy grabs my hand and pulls me towards his cabin, my stumbling feet in tow. My heart skips beats as he holds onto me, his hands being softest things I have ever touched in my life! I could feel the callouses that ran across his fingers, yet I wanted to hold them forever. His tight grip on my hand felt natural, as if we have been 'dating' for a while.

Either I was drooling, or I was totally drooling, Percy looks at me and chuckles.

"What? Did your bad dream also speed up your saliva production? I wonder what you were dreaming about~" and ohhhh~ that smirk almost knocked me out.

I wipe my mouth and just laugh, "I don't know, babe. Maybe you, me? Tangled in the sheets all night long~?" I bite my lip for ✨Drama✨ His cheeks went flared before he could cover it.

"Oh shut up" he muttered.

"What? I thought we were having fun flirting?" I give him my most innocent looking smile. He looked at me and sighed.

"To my defense, I didn't expect you to actually say something like that!!" He smiles and kisses me on the temple. Who would have thought that I was the short one in this relationship by three inches? #NotSaltyButTotallyAm

We quietly talk as we make our way to the infirmary. Everything feels so right, but so wrong. Was I really dreaming? Am I dreaming right now? Is this Odessa just messing with me or did Odessa even exist in the first place? I hate being confused.

"Percy?" I squeeze his hand a little tighter. My eyes were locked to my feet. The world was spinning around me, which if I wasn't holding on to Percy I probably would have either thrown up or fallen over.

"Yeah? Apollo, are you sure you're okay?" I could feel Percy's eyes look at me with worry.

"I-" my voice falls to a whisper, "I don't know.."

We stop walking almost immediately. Percy turns me towards him and cups my face gently as my hands float to his hips and I try to hide my panic. Percy's eyes start tearing up, which twisted my stomach in knots. Tears of my own started forming. My brain is so conflicted, that I don't know which feels more like my reality: This? Whatever it is? or him running away and ending up at the hunters and then running away from there too and me going to get him and I meet the female form of him but she spoke about him like they weren't in the same body and she told me to choose between portals after she totally kicked my ass without fighting me and *Gasp for air* I CAN'T TAKE IT!

My knees buckle, and the ground comes fast. Percy bends down in time to catch me crying his shoulder. His hand runs through my hair, calming my nerves. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" I whisper over, and over again.

"Babe, It's okay.. shh. Whatever you are going through, I'm right here." He hugs me while I cry on his shoulder. So much stress pooled over me since Percy ran away for the first time, if that was even real, that my emotional state feels as it just crumbled into tiny pieces.

Seeing this Percy happy feels like a lie.

"Hey, screw the infirmary, let's go to the beach for a brain break. You always seem to cheer up when we go?" Percy whispers. I hold my breath and nod. He grabs my hand and guides me to the beach just in time for sunset. We sit on the beach with Percy cuddling me from behind. I felt my eyes starting to drift off.