Chapter 21: [EXTRAS] Perdessa's Diaries [PART 1]

———
((Hey lets just say that when Percy was still in camp it was around 2017/2018 ish, cause I need dates for this lol, these are just random dates so don't judge))

OCT 5, 2016 -Percy
So um, welcome to my jornal, or diary?..or whatever you call it. Chiron gave it to me as a christmas present after the second war was over. It arrived at my mom's door during my holiday visit since I have decided to stay at Camp Half Blood. There was a note that was taped on the front, basically just said "write down your feelings, I know you're struggling"... like thank you, I think we all knew that.

Since my weird introduction is done, have another!:

Hey! My name is Percy Jackson! I am a Demi-God! Well, more specifically a GREEK Demi-God. Son of Poseidon, the sea god? Oh well, I had been advised to put all my titles in here but even I have lost count of how many I have officially... The only one that really matters right now is 'Boyfriend of Annabeth Chase', daughter of Athena. She's cuddled up against me reading a book as I write this. Gods, she's the most perfect girl in the world and I wouldn't trade her for anything. IVE EVEN ACTUALLY GONE TO HELL AND BACK FOR HER!! (More like with her.. shush.) I've been planning to prepose to her but I'm super nervous. Not to mention the "trials" Athena has for me to achieve her blessing. I believe she mentioned a hydra...
.
.
.

Oct 27,2016 -Percy

So apparently I have a brother? And I mean I really excited! I've been sibling-less at this camp since I can remember, but like MAN is he an asshole. I guess I get along my supposed brother (with boundaries), don't get me wrong.. He just worries me a little bit.? Like 'there is just something off about him but you can't quite place it' kinda deal? He seems to be getting along with everyone which I'm glad he isn't truly traumatized after Ms. O'leary tried "helping" him get to camp by chasing him.
.
.

Nov 15,2016-Percy

Something fishy is going on around here and I don't think I wanna know what's going on behind my back. Both the Ares and Hephaestus campers have slowly, one by one, been giving me nasty looks, calling me an "asshole brother" and shoving me around more than usual. This wouldn't be that sus if they didn't treat Daren like a God. I hope what I think is happening is false. I don't recall that I did anything to Daren? I mean, people still don't believe me on the O'leary situation, although that can't be the only reason they're acting like this? Right?
.
.
.

Nov 30,2016 -Percy

Ok, Im sick of it. More and more of  my friends and newer campers I haven't met yet are either giving me strange glares or flat out ignoring me when I ask a question or start a conversation. Jason one of my closest friends, betrayal probably hurt the most so far. My best non-satyr bro.. My anxieties started acting up again after he shut me down harshly, many times and called me random shit when ever he felt like it. He looked like he was about to cry while saying it? SUS, but it still hurt. Annabeth still hasn't changed which is good thing, neither have Will, Nico, Piper, , Hazel, a few younger campers that knew me before Daren got here, Thalia and the hunters (they really don't care for me because I'm male, but they still treat me better than the rest of the camper), and strangely Clarisse? The rest of her cabin hates me, but she still treats me like a friend and returns the dirty looks at others when they direct theirs at me.

I feel like now would be a good time for Athena's quests, for a break from all this. And the fear that Annabeth might be the next to leave me if this continues.
.
.
.

Dec 5,2016 -Percy

I kiss Annabeth goodbye before I head off to my Quest. I told her I'll be back in a couple months and not to worry about me, that I'll come back to her. We mayyyybe hugged for a good 20 minutes, but if I wanted to stay with her for the rest of my life: I had to let go. First stop, helping Hera with her gardening with a side of marriage advice .. Thanks Athena.
.
.
.

May 20, 2017 (Morning) -Percy

Oh dang! It really has been quite a while since I started Athena's to-do list. I forgot it on the Demi-God private bus before my first mission, good job me. Leaving my open feelings on the van for anyone to see. Luckily I found it. I'm on the way to Camp Half Blood, and I feel disgusting. I can't wait for a shower and to melt into the arms of my love. Oh before I forget! I have the ring for Annabeth. Hephaestus helped me out and made it by hand for me I seriously can't thank him enough for this. It was a sliver band with a trident and and owl forming the two sides of a heart with a diamond in the middle of them. I had it in-scripted with, "I love you to Pluto and back" a little inside joke because Hades is also known as Pluto, and we've went down to the underworld to see him many times. Haha, I'm so funnyyyyy and so dam drained (HA 2 INSIDE JOKES IN ONE)
.
.
.

May 20,2017  (Afternoon) -Percy

I'm a such fool.  I'm leaving camp, I'm sorry to whoever misses me. I'm so fucking done with all this.

.
.
.

May 21,2017 (2 a.m) -Percy

I tried as hard as I could to understand why you all abandoned me. I could never understand what I did to you. As far as I remember, it was you who betrayed my trust, and given up on loving me. You all have been my last resort in life, but I guess I'm not wanted here either. I wanted to tell all of you how much you've lost, but you have my best wishes. Don't get yourselves killed, Olympus still needs protecting. Goodbye, Camp Half-Blood. I don't know if I'll ever see you again.
Yours broken,
Percy Jackson

.
.
.
________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)
AUG 22, 2020 UPDATE:

Ello!!! As you can see, this and the next two are just filler chapters I wrote in the past as a little extra in the middle of the story. At first, when I came back to edit this, I was debating just removing it completely. I wasn't sure the need of it, but after editing/removing grammar mistakes and or whole sentences I still quite liked just the extra touch of insight of emotions from Percy. It just felt like small holes in Percy's emotional bridge were filled in the gaps between settings or conflicts.

As for editing wise on this chapter, there weren't any plot points I had to change due to all these 'Entries' happening over the course of the first chapter alone. Now there were a bit of phrasing and grammar that needed fixing that I notice and got, so hopefully it reads a lot smoother and at lot more like Percy. Let me know in the comments!

The next two are going to be a little short as well until I can add more due to me wanting to keep the chapter numbers even. Please forgive and enjoy!

LOVE Y'ALL!!!
-Queen_Gibby678 💝