Chapter 1

It was the summer of 1992 .....

Our careers was just starting. Well, his career anyway. I was just a baby to the entertainment world when I first met Pac. I was on the set of Juice, that's my favorite movie that he'd starred in. His character that he portrayed, Bishop, was so realistic. I watched him move in rhythm on set. He was a great actor. I'd met Pac a couple of times, before. He seemed like a sweet person.

I had the biggest crush on him. I believed that he wasn't worried about me, because of the way he acted around me. I acted like a big childish kid whenever he came around. I mean, he wasn't intimidating or anything, but he had a certain effect on me. I remember when our eyes first met, it was the most exciting moment ever. My heart had skipped a few beats.

He'd approached me with so much confidence. I could tell just by the way he walked that he was different. He seemed like someone that had this kind of wall around him, to protect him for being hurt. I had a weird way of figuring people out.

"Hello Gorgeous." Was the first words that he spoke to me, with that smile that always got him what he wanted. I had simply blushed at his kind choice of words. "Hello." Was my response. I remember staring at the haircut, that he had. I'd never seen one like it before, it was kind of shaped like a box, with a line between it. It was the most coolest and original thing that I'd ever seen. That was another thing that I liked about Pac, he wasn't afraid to be different, if he wasn't going to be different, he'd make something that was trending, his own.

At that point, I stood up from the chair and walked towards my car, that I'd earned due to my hard work. He followed me around like a puppy to my car, and he even opened the door for me. I believed he had a crush on me also, because he asked me the sweetest things.

"So, when will I see you, babygirl." He asked me, flashing once again, that heart warming smile. He actually gave me that nickname, "Babygirl." I just thought it was the most adorable thing in the world, he would give me butterflies in my stomach everytime he'd call me that. I think that I had took it over the top a little, because I remember flipping my bang out of my face. That was my signature style, my hair down with the side bang. That was Pac's favorite hairstyle of mine. He'd chuckled when he saw me flip my bang.

"I don't know." Was my response, I had a smile on my face. He bit his bottom lip and winked at me, showing his dimples. I blushed so hard. Pac was such a huge flirt, he never tried to hard, he was just easy on women. That was one of the problems that we had in our relationship, women. But anyway, he asked me something. "Mmm, so since you don't know, when I'll see you again ..... I'll set up a day, how about that?" He'd asked me. I shyly giggled to myself, I was new to this whole flirting thing. But back then, I was so nieve, and a nice outgoing person. So I gave him a shot.

He'd took that as a yes, so he set up a date, that we could meet up together. It was funny because, I didn't realize that was the date when the movie was supposed to premiere. He was just so sweet, and loving. I gladly agreed. Like the gentleman that he was, he'd leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. He closed my door, and walked away.

I remember smiling and giggling all the way home. I'd look so forward to seeing him again.