Chapter 11

After that night, Pap- I mean Tupac and I fell deeply in love with each other.....

I caressed his smooth almond skin as he slept peacefully. "I love you, Papa ", I whispered to myself.

My stomach grumbled, and the intimate moment was over. I was just about to get out of bed, but Pac reached over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Wow, thanks a lot ". I exclaimed as I crossed my arms. He buried his head in my lap and softly snored.

What? He ain't sounding like a caveman? I must've did a good job, last night. Well, technically this morning.

The second round lasted for 2 hours. I was wondering if he ever gets tired. He doesn't. It lasted until 3 in the morning.

My body was on E, and I needed some food. "Papa, " I said aloud, but he didn't wake up.

"Mm ". He groaned and turned his head towards me, with his head still in my lap.

"Come on Papa, get up ". I rubbed his bald head and a smile crept across his face.

He's up. I tried to unwrap his arms from around my waist, but he tightened his grip.

"Moovveee ". I giggled, we wrestled each other until he finally gave up and granted me my freedom.

I got out of bed, and my legs were still sore. I tried to walk, but I fell straight to the floor.

His joyous laugh filled the room, as I attempted to get up. "Damn, my bad mama ". He was still laughing. I rose up, he was holding his stomach and everything.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. ". I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms.

He got out of bed, and picked me up bridal style. He was still laughing, but not as hard. "I'm sorry, Liyah ".

"Whatever" . I rolled my eyes again.

"Whatever" . He mocked me. A smile cracked on my face as I watched him try imitate me.

"I hate you ". I said playfully.

"I love you too, Mama ".

--------

"Baaaabbbyyyy" He yelled, his voice heard throughout the house.

"What "? I asked as I came downstairs.

"You ready to go "? He asked as he channel surfed.

"I gotta put my boots on, Papa ". I exclaimed as I sat down next to him.

"I gotchu ". He said as he paused Maury. He picked up my legs and laid them across his lap.

I handed him my boots, and he grabbed them. He slipped them on, and zipped them up.

"Thank you, Papa ". I leaned over and kissed him.

All I wanted was a simple kiss, but Pac just had to be extra. He slid his tounge in my mouth. He pulled me up by my ass, and sat me down on his lap.

I straddled him as we continued kissing. He reached for the zipper of my pants, and I slapped his hands away.

"Stop, " I broke the kiss. He reached for the zipper again, and I playfully slapped him in his face.

He grinned. "What time you said you was gon meet Lisa ". He asked, slightly bouncing me up and down.

"3:00 p.m. What time is it "? I grabbed his shoulders.