Chapter 14

This chapter is going to be a little bit different.

-Laurenetta.

I played with the chain that Pac gave me with the letter "T".

"Mrs. Shakur, can you describe your husband?"

Wow. She caught me off guard with that question.

"Um...." I pondered. "He was attractive, very attractive". We all shared a laugh. "He was intelligent, articulate, he was um... " I trailed off, trying to get my thoughts together. "He was a poet," A idea instantly came to my mind. "Excuse me, I'll be right back."

I rose up from his favorite chair and went upstairs to go find his box of poems.

As I walked to the bedroom we shared, I looked at the pictures that were on the wall.

I looked at one. It was me and Pac sitting on the couch at Kadafi's house. I was sitting in his lap, and we were laughing at something. My mind drifted back.........

"Baby, stop." I groaned as he kept pinching my ass.

"Baby, stop." He mocked me. I crossed my arms.

"I don't even sound like that." I rolled my neck.

He just looked at me procrastinating. "You so fine...."He growled in my ear.

I stopped talking and started blushing. He had always knew the words to say to me.....when we wants something.

I stopped blushing. "No." I crossed my arms.

"What?" He looked at me with a confused look on his face, or he acted like he was confused. Because he's a damn good actor.

I admired his face. My baby was beautiful. I grabbed his face in my hands. "Nothing Papa, nothing." I bit my lip and he bit his as I leaned in for a kiss.

As soon as our lips touched, Kadafi came in and ruined the moment. "Stop all that lovey-dovey shit." He pointed back and forth between him and I.

We broke the kiss and Pac's face was priceless. [A/N: His face expression is the first picture on the second row. Y'all like that collage I made of bae?]

I laughed under my breath. Kadafi gave him the same look back. They stared at each other, before busting out laughing.

I shook my head. They are so close, their like best friends. Him and Pac were raised up together.

Kadafi took a swig from his 40 malt liquor glass bottle, and pimp-walked out of the living room, leaving me and Pac dying of laughter.....

I wiped the tear that fell from my eye. Memories, nothing but memories. Pac was my best friend, my lover, my first true love, my poet, my everything. I truly miss him.

"Mrs. Shakur?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and seen that it was just Miranda. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah," I wiped my eyes. "I just stopped to look at some old pictures". I looked at the collage of framed pictures of me and Pac that contained memories.

"So..." She trailed off, while she examined the pictures on the wall. "Is that Mr. Tupac Shakur"? She pointed at the picture of him.

"Yeeppp." I looked at it. "That's him." I waited for a minute.

"He was very handsome, very." I looked over at her, and seen her eyeing the picture of him.

I jerked my neck over to where she was. "Watch it." I warned.

She just smiled at me.

"Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I'll go get the poems." I started towards our room, but she stopped me.

"Oh, it's okay. I told them to take a break." She assured me.

I nodded my head, and we stood in the hallway talking about Pac and I.

"Mrs. Shakur, we have to continue." The producer said.

Miranda and I hurriedly walked back to the living room. I do not like all these people walking around my house.

"O.k., 3,2,1" The director counted down.

".......

-----

Sorry if it was too short. The next one will be longer.

-Laurenetta.