Chapter 48

Excuse mistakes!

Enjoy. Thanks for reading.❤️

Chapter 48|

I straddled his lap and rested my hands on the back of his neck as we kissed passionately. I softly gasped as he pulled away from my lips and attached them to my neck. I craned my neck so that he could have more access to it, and I moaned at the feeling of his growing erection poking right at my center. I opened my eyes and looked at him through low eyes as his hand reached for the tie that was holding my shirt together. I began to rock back and forth against his hard on and he groaned and held my hips in place.

I bit my lip and reached for the zipper of his jeans as he pulled at my shirt and it slowly slipped off of me, leaving my B cup boobs and hardened nipples exposed to him. His eyes traveled down to them and he quickly glanced up at me for my approval, and I nodded my head, as he cupped them in his large hands. He reached for my zipper with his hand, all while kissing on my neck. I rose my hips a bit to make it easier for him and he quickly latched his fingers onto my panties and slid them down my thighs. I arched my back as his fingers grazed my clit and he hurriedly placed his lips upon mine to muffle my moans.

I reached for his hardened member and as soon as I grazed it, I froze. "Pac, baby," I moaned and tapped at his shoulder to get his attention but he was clearly focused on me.

"I hear footsteps!" I semi-whispered. He ignored me and I squealed when he curved his fingers and started moving them in an 'come here' motion. "Ohhh, fuck!" I whispered as my stomach tightened from the intense pleasure. I was close to having a orgasm, because his finger moved against my clit every time he moved it and was driving me crazy! I blindly gripped his arm and threw my head back as he moved his finger faster.

"You like that?" Pac's voice literally sounded like sex but I couldn't respond. I nodded my head hurriedly and he knew I was close by the way my grip on him tightened.

"Look at me." He demanded as he grabbed my face and made me look him dead in the eye. "Hold it." I bit my lip and my eyes started to water as he flicked my clit with his finger. My orgasm was about to be much more intense just due to the eye contact we were sharing and he hurriedly wrapped his hand around my throat and pulled me to him.

"Cum." As on cue, I released and he placed his lips upon mine to muffle my moans. My body began to tremble as he kept at my clit during my release.

"Pac," I breathed out as he thumbed my nipples. "I hear somebodyyyyyyy," He sighed and kissed me on lips and bit my bottom lip before he let me go. I hurriedly went back to
my chair across him and pulled my panties up and zipped my jeans back up. I tied the tie on my shirt as the studio door opened.

"And this the second studio room." I smoothed my hair down and made sure my clothes were ok as Suge introduced someone. "Oh my bad, I didn't know anybody was in here. I'll come bac—"

Pac glanced over at me to make sure I was ok and I nodded to let him know that I was. "Nah y'all good." He swiveled around in his chair and I caught my breath before I followed suit to see Dr. Dre himself standing next to Suge.

A smile etched across my face and I followed Tupac's suit as he stood up and acknowledged him.

"Dr-muthafuckin' Dre!" I glanced over at Pac to see him smiling as he slapped hands with Dre. I did a double take to make sure that wasn't the same hand he was i—, you know. And thankfully it wasn't.

All three of us chuckled at Pac's eagerness and excitement before Dre finally spoke up. "Yeah man. I'm happy you here. This nigga Suge been walking around this bitch like a big ass jolly man ever since you dropped."Pac laughed as he looked over at Suge who had an embarrassing smirk on his face.