Chapter 12

Pac had to go back to L.A. to shoot Poetic Justice......

"Do you have to leave today, Pac "? I asked as I watched him pack his clothes.

"Yes baby, " he zipped up his suitcase, and walked downstairs. I followed him downstairs.

He did seem pretty happy to go down there. He'd been talking about the movie all this week.

"I gotta few hours before I have the get to the airport, though ". He sat down on the couch.

"Mmm, " I nodded my head, and plopped down on the couch next to him.

I wrapped my leg around his waist. "You wanna go down there with me "? He asked me as he massaged my leg.

As much as I wanted to, I gotta lay down these 4 tracks for my album.

I shook my head no. "I want to, but I can't Papa ", I caressed the side of his face. "I gotta work on my album ".

He nodded his head, understandably. "I understand, Mama ".

There was a awkward silence between us.

"Well, I hope you do good ". I supported.

I supported Pac with everything he did. And he supported me, sometimes. It would depend on what I was trying to do, because I've made some crazy suggestions.

"Preciate it ". He bit his lip. He leaned in and leaned back.

"Mm mm " I shook my head no. I don't know why I'm teasing this man.

He smacked his lips. "It's alright, because my lips gon be on Miss. Janet Jackson, soon ". He smirked.

I side-eyed him and seen the smirk on his face. "Well, you can go, so you can get a head start now ". I crossed my arms and pushed him off of me.

"Aww, you jealous, " he smiled, and grabbed my waist.

"Move, " I pushed him off of me. He reached for me, and dragged me to his lap.

I tried to get up, but it was no use. I was trying to wrestle my way out of his lap, but I started getting tired.

I stopped, and looked at him. He wasn't breathing hard at all, he smirked.

"You done, now "? He asked. I stuck my tongue out at him and he just chuckled.

"Gimme a kiss, and stop playin' ". He poked his lips out, and I finally gave him what he asked for.

A peck.

He was pissed off, and I started laughing.

His phone rang, and I gave it too him.

"Kadafi, wassup nigga " I straddled him, and started kissing on his neck, just to mess with him.

"What you want "? I put my hand in his boxers and stroked it.

"Stop "! He mouthed, he pulled my hand out. I giggled and started kissing his neck, again.

His eyes slowly closed as I kissed him behind his ear.

That was his turn on spot.

I licked then softly bit his earlobe, making him groan. I stood up and went to get the T.V. remote.

I walked back over to where he was, and he grabbed my hand.

He examined my body in the outfit I had on. "Yeah, gimme a hour ," He twirled me around and I felt his eyes on my backside. "Matta fact, a hour and a half ".