Chapter 47

Excuse mistakes!

Chapter 47

Continued...

Pac pulled away from the grip I had on his arm as he made his way to the door. He pulled it open and we all released deep sighs of relief when we saw it was just Lisa at the door, with a frantic look on her face. She glanced over at all of us as she walked inside the house.

"Are y'all okay? I heard gunshots not too far from behind y'all?" She groaned and peeled her jacket off and threw it on the couch, aside of her. Tupac slammed the door behind us and walked past her and me, and walked upstairs, leaving all of us downstairs confused and upset.

"Is he okay?" Lisa repeated with a worried look on her face. I glanced over at her and seen that she was really worried, and it kinda took me for surprise, because as much as they argued and bickered with one another, you wouldn't think that she would be this concerned. It makes me happy, knowing that she cares for his well being and safety just as much as I do.

"Is he?" She continued. "Because y'all left the club so fast after the fight and I didn't know where anyone went and the next thing I knew I was being dragged to some cab. I told the driver y'all address and heard gunshots on the way here and then when I walked my way up to the door, I noticed that the window of the limo was shot out and—"

I got lost in her words and how fast she was going, so I grabbed her shoulders and steadied her to slow her down. "Wait, wait. Slow down." She took a deep breath and looked at me. "The window is shot out?" She nodded her head and kept talking, so I left her and walked to the window, snatched back the curtains to see that one of the windows was indeed shot out. I couldn't believe I was so distraught that I didn't notice that the window was shot out.

There's just so much going on!

I pursed my lips as I reached for his vest that had slid down on the cushions of the couch, before I responded to her. I grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eye to settle her down. "He's fine, Lisa. We're good." She sighed and nodded her head slowly and hugged me for awhile before she let go.

I gave her a weak smile and reassured her that we were all good before I made my way upstairs to tend to Tupac, to make sure that he was okay for real. I motioned toward Yaki, who was sitting in his chair staring at the screen as if it were so entertaining. Lisa scoffed and rolled her eyes before she turned on the heel of her foot towards the door.

"Wait, hol' up." I looked over at him as he stood up from the chair and made his way over to Lisa. I looked back and forth between them before I made my way upstairs to tend to Pac.

I pushed open the door and got a glimpse of him pulling his shirt off as he walked into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and made my way to the bathroom and stood in the door and watched him as he peeled his pants off.

"If you not gon join, leave me alone." I sarcastically laughed as he grabbed the towels off of the bathroom counter. He glanced at me with a smirk before pulling the shower curtain back to get in. I couldn't help but to think if he had realized what the hell he had just did. I mean, he's acting as if he accidentally ran over a cat or something. This nigga just shot two people. Two white people at that. Lord only knows how this can turn out for him, and I had doubts about the money that Suge had dropped or at first, but I'm thankful for it now, because I can't take any more financial burdens.

After a moment of silence, I couldn't resist the urge to ask him. "What are you gonna do now?"

He rolled his eyes as he reached over to turn the shower water on. "Nothing." He said over his shoulder, glancing over at me.