Ch-38 Kouske's elegant or girly moves?

Start from the beginning

Although, I am not samurai. But I don't want general people to know that. There are lot of benefit here in Iron country. People thinks that samurais represent justice, so in general they are more trustful to them.

Another minute passed, when he slowed down. I put sword on his neck. And fighting stopped.

We were both drenched in sweat. I fought for almost 7 minutes to my physical and mental limit.

Samurai had an unwilling expression. He asked again "are you not disciple here?"

I replied "no" then he asked "then who are you?"

I smiled "I am math's teacher here."

As soon as I stepped down, third brother quickly came near me and took a hold of me and went to further distance.

He was looking at me with shinning eyes. I felt scared looking at him. He asked me "come on, tell me."

"what?"I asked.
"come on! don't play dumb. How did you improve so much?" third brother.
"Oh, that. I just do practice, daily"

Third brother was staring at me with hungry eyes. I knew he was fighting madman but this expression I saw first time.

I quickly thought of possible reason.

I said "you know that exercise I did with big brother."

"REALLY!! you have to believe me, it was after that my perception has improved a little which helps me slightly improve my efficiency."

After few more words, we came back to the fighting site. Although, he wasn't satisfied but third brother didn't press me further.

Fourth and that 16th rank samurai were standing opposite to each other.

Scene got quiet.

After few seconds, we only heard two sounds of clang and then match stopped.

What I saw astonished me. Fourth won the match, just in three moves. His sword was on the neck of his opponent. I never knew that he would be this powerful.

Is he semi-Hokage level at the age of 18 year old? So, does that mean that big brother is already a hokage level figure? Although, I knew that fourth was more powerful than second and third brother but this is just on whole another level.

That 16th rank samurai also had face which was difficult to describe. It was like he was searching something in his memory.

His mouth twitched, but he still asked "I didn't see you in the tournament."

On that fourth replied "our Dojo represent Ancient samurai way. So, only our big brother participated."

On hearing it, he was astonished. "So, your master doesn't discriminate against New Way."

Fourth replied "other than big brother, rest three have trained in new way."

Upon hearing it, both the samurai felt wonderful. He then asked "if you don't mind, what was the rank of your big brother?"

Fourth brother showed one finger and said "first".

Both samurai had shocked expression, "WHAT!!!!"

"The samurai who got first will have the chance to become future great elder of the of Iron Country. He will have opportunity to be trained by all the other great leaders of the country. Is he from this dojo?"

"Then why no body mentioned this dojo's name?"

"can I know what is the name of your Sensei?"

Fourth replied "you can ask your master."

"One last question, you said there are other two more disciples. and they are older than you." Samurai asked. He was in a great shock that there could be two more powerful disciples in this dojo.

On that third brother came around and said "if you are asking that other two are more powerful than our little fourth brother than you can relax that we are not."

On hearing, both samurai had a little relax faces.

But third brother had a huge grin and said "But I could still beat the crap out of you."

Upon hearing both of their faces got stiff and twitched a little.

That 16th rank samurai came forward and said "thank you for the duel and now we know that why our master sent us to challenge this dojo first."

"I think his purpose was to let us know that there are still a lot of powerful people who didn't show up for competition. We cannot be too proud."

-----------

After everyone went away, I ginned towards fourth brother "doesn't it feel like even if we have won, his master took advantage of our dojo."

To be continued.........