Remains of Humanity

After a nuclear war nearly in 2150 the whole Earth has become uninhabitable for humans. There are some major cities which are still running but have very scarce resources such as food, water and oil. There are tall, thick walls protecting people from the outside world, surrounding the whole city and there is a ceiling, blocking the radiation from seeping in as air is filtered through the roof. The year is now 2183 which is the beggining for Earth to become how it was before.

There are a group of people called The Warriors who go out and try to look for resources, facing death daily. A seventeen year old boy tries to steal food for his friend, he gets caught and is sentenced to death. The only way he could get out is if he joined The Warriors to search for a mythical jungle which is rumoured to be flourishing in food and water. The journey is going to be very dangerous and death can come at any corner. There are bandit clans, somehow surviving outside of the walls and new types of animals unseen from humans that they didn't know existed. He will meet new friends, make some enemies and will be manipulated to do some really idiotic things, will he survive the journey and become a hero? Or will he die anyway?