Part 4 Gathering evidence

Even though we hadn't yet found out what Emilia's secret was about we still found out that she was sneaking down to the lake to find Mandy. Clarence and I think Mandy has something to do with the secret. Who knows? The next morning I woke up early I dressed quickly and headed for Ariana's dorm I had to talk to her and immediately after all we do have a triplet. I hoped with all my heart non of the caretakers would not catch me. I found a dorm on the door it said the names: Ashley, Sydney, Manella and Eleanor
The next dorm said: Aby, Jan, Michelle and Ariana. Perfect. I opened the door it creaked a little then I quickly shut it. I saw the other girls all asleep but no Ariana. Weird. I walked out and saw somebody walk past. It was Ariana. "Ariana" I whispered. She turned around and came up to me. "Shhh, I have been trying to find you and-" she didn't finish. "Come to my dorm" I whispered. We slowly crept up to my dorm and opened the door we quietly shut it and climbed up to the top of my bunk bed. I turned my torch on. "I need to talk to you" I whispered. "We have a triplet" I whispered. "Who" whispered Ariana. "Clarence Jane Rosalie" I told her. "Wow" she whispered back. Suddenly there was a loud moan "Uhhhhhhh" moaned Emilia rolling over she opened her eyes shocked to see another girl in her dorm. "What are you doing in here?" Asked Emilia angrily. "Emilia shhhhhhh this is my friend called Ariana" i whispered. "You two look alike" Emilia whispered. "Thanks" said Ariana. "Everyone says that" she smiled at Emilia.