Part 4 Gathering Evidence

Ariana slowly and quietly wandered back into her own dorm. While Emilia and I got changed and got ready for breakfast. "I need to tell you a secret" said Emilia slowly. "Can I trust you to keep it?" She asked. "Of course" I smiled. "Well me and Clarence are twins. That makes us three triplets!" Said Emilia excitedly. "No" I said. "What?" Asked Emilia. "I am twins with Ariana as well!" I smiled. "What?" She said. "That's so cool" laughed Emilia. "I know" I grinned happily. "We need to tell Clarence!" Said Emilia happily. "Yeah" I agreed. I headed out for breakfast while Emilia told Clarence the news. I provided breakfast for my three sisters and arranged seats while I was waiting. Ariana, Emilia and Clarence came in with a big smile on their face. They all knew the news. I smiled and Emilia sat next to me. "I'm sorry for acting weird at the start" she said to me. "That's ok" I replied happily. "I'm sorry I rode your horse without permission. "That's ok" she smiled full of joy. Now I knew there was only 1 more task to complete what is Emilia's secret? Well what ever it was I knew that I was going to find out. "What's your secret?" I asked her. "What secret?" She asked confused. "The one you kept from Clarence" I replied. "Oh well you know Mandy?" She asked. "Yeah" I said. "Well she is kind of a hunter that I'm friends with" said Emilia biting her lip. "Oh" I said. Once breakfast was over we went swimming down at the beach. The water felt nice against my skin.