AUTHOR STUFF

Hi, babies. You know by now that I'm an indie author. I currently write full English novels for the international market, and I publish them  at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and Kobo. However, my heart will always have a special place for my Tag-lish stories.

When I left PHR, I started my own publishing house called Love Match. There, I was able to create an alternative flavor for the discerning romance readers who wanted extra spice in their Tag-lish novels. I can fairly claim today that Love Match was the first publishing house to publish VERY EROTIC Tag-lish romance novels even before 50 Shades came into the picture. In fact, I was met with extreme criticisms back then for daring to go beyond the norm of Tagalog pocketbook romance-writing during those times. Ask any Love Match reader out there and she will most likely agree.

Love Match's brand of romance was quickly accepted and supported by my readers who followed me to my new journey as a writer and a publisher. LM's readership multiplied through the years, and to this day, even if I'm already based in the US, the memories of LM still live in many LM readers' hearts.

Dax was the second hero I wrote under my Men Of Valor Series. The first one was Raven. I decided to make Dax's story available here on Watty, so that new readers will have the opportunity to read a Love Match-published book. LM books are still available from online sellers. If you want to buy, just go to my facebook page and click any of the sellers I've endorsed there.

Dax and Rianna's story is erotic, funny, emotional and action-packed. I love writing military romance. Hope you will enjoy their journey to happy-ever-after.

Hope you will also support this story by voting and commenting on every chapter. That will inspire me to write more stories in the future.

Thank you so much, my darling readers. I appreciate all of you.  Always.

xoxo~~Evie

COPYRIGHT

DAX

Copyright © 2006 by Eve Montelibano

All rights reserved, including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form.This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.