"Enough of your shit!" I turned towards Ryder, "Ryder?"

"Fifteen seconds."

"L-Left or p-passed?" Erica innocently asked.

I groaned, "Stupid woman. You wasted another five seconds for a damn question!"

Erica's eyes went wide as saucer. Her face became pale. The trembling of her hands were enough to prove that she was falling for it.

"Okay!Okay! I'll tell you where Roberto has taken her." She finally blurted. Her face was damp with worthless tears. I immediately loosened my grip on her hand as Ryder leaned in interestingly. "They are in....."
___________________

Jane

I thought cooking breakfast for a criminal who had no idea about good food from two years would make him soft towards me and then he would let me go.

Keyword: I thought.

Instead of this, uncle dearest threw the pancakes in which I put all of my effort into trash and scowled me feeding him trash.

In his words he said, "Even my dog wouldn't sniff this filthy thing if I had one."

He even said more rude and dirty words in italian that I couldn't comprehend.

I was so angry and annoyed.
I even mentally punched him in the guts and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. But I knew I couldn't do that in real since the bastard had gun pointed at my head all the fucking minute.

No. He didn't cease at this.
My nasty abductor had something special for me in his mind.

He forced me to sit on a chair, tied my wrists, stretched my upper eyelids up through a tape and made me tolerate a stupid seven- year-old girl who happened to be acting oblivious along with her monkey.

"Why're you doing this to me, Roberto? You won't get anything from this. Oh god, please stop this torture! I-I can't watch this show anymore. Roberto please I'm begging you!"

He consciously ignored my pleadings and continued stuffing his mouth with doritos.

I wished he choked on it.

My eyes were burning because of continuously watching TV for long time. My whole body had been aching. It was hard to sustain endurance for the excruciating torture. My eyes kept rolling back but darn the unconsciousness never came.

I kept myself reminding that I was strong. But for how long I had no idea. There would come a time when I would be unable to tolerate this torture. I won't be able to oblige myself to continue this.

I was getting weak. Not only Physically but also mentally.

It was lucid that my abductor was a merciless villain. Right now he was just playing with me but when the time comes and he loses his mind, he won't be thinking twice before squashing my brain.
Clearly, he wanted to see Leo suffer through me.

Oh leo, when will you come to save me?

"Now, Now. I guess you've had enough of that bitch." I felt the tape harshly ripped off from my skin. My eyes were blurry with tears as I saw Roberto standing beside me.

I firmly shut my eyes close.
I had no idea for how long I kept my eyes opened and endured that bitch without blinking for once. I almost lost hope awhile ago. Almost.

I flinched as he firmly grasped my face, "Open your eyes, sgualdrina."

"No!" I spat at him.

He looked furious as I opened my eyes only to feel a hard impact on my face.

As I tasted a metallic taste in my mouth I realised what he did to me.

He bloody backhanded me.

More tears began falling across my cheek. I couldn't breathe. The pain was intolerable. No one ever hit me before. My parents had always treated me like a princess. My brother loved me, cherished me. And Leo, oh god, he loves me so much that he rather let me hit him than watch me cry.

"Y-You m-monster." I sobbed.

He touched my throbbing cheek and I cringed, "Oh honey, I wouldn't be hitting you if you'd listened to my request. See, what you made me do to that pretty face of yours." He whispered closely to my face as he brushed his lips on the cheek where he hit me before.

He stood on his full height and straightened himself to pull out a phone from his back pocket.

A phone? What is he going to do with it? Maybe it can be a way to my escape?

A corner of his mouth lifted up as he sensed my curiosity. "Let's take a picture." I frowned in confusion, "Make a nice pose for daddy, yeah?"

Oh no he can't be. He can't send my picture to leo. Especially when I'm not in a good term.

My hair was completely a mess. Like a bird's nest. My eyes were puffy and red. Face drenched with tears.

I look horrible!

And he's going to send my picture to my boyfriend!