"Got it, I got it. I'm not an idiot." I say to her as I get up.

"Let me try, May." Tema says to her.

May looks at her and she nods.

Tema stands in front of me and I get ready, she hurls wind at me, that I can't see, and I know it, because I got knocked over.

"Goddamn." I say on the ground and May laughs.

I get up and I try again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, the result is the same, I land flat on my back.

"Come on Ray, its not that hard to dodge." Tema says to me amused as I get up again.

I stick my tongue out in her direction, frustrated.

Tema laughs amused and I just grunt.

"Fuck this." I say and I go inside for some water.

I get a glass of water and I sit on the couch in the common room, next to Tony.

"Having a hard time?" He teases and I punch his shoulder lightly, making him laugh. "Tema and Aqua could dodge each other easily, only because they knew what the other was thinking, because they were best friends. Your Aqua's daughter, not Aqua. Your quirk is stronger than hers by now, but, if you put hard work into what your doing, and not half assing it like usual, you'll get somewhere, eventually." Tony says to me.

I scowl at him out of the corner of my eye. "The same lecture, every time. Come up with something I don't know." I say to Tony who laughs.

I finish my water as I scroll through Instagram.

"You know, with great power comes"

"If you finish that sentence I will punch you." I cut Tony off who laughs again.

I get up and I take my glass to the kitchen.

The next night

I'm outside, training with Katsuki, and we're just sparring.

My phone buzzes as Katsuki pins me to the ground.

I smile and kiss him to which he smirks at.

"Your doing so well Katsu." I say to him as he helps me up.

Katsuki snorts. "Damn right." Katsuki says to me and we check our phones.

I see that they've found her.

I tap my fingers on the back of my phone, thinking.

"Something wrong?" Katsuki asks me.

I kiss his cheek. "Its just the work studies thing that we're not aloud to talk about." I say and Katsuki nods.

I lay back on the grass and I look up at the night sky.

Katsuki lays back next to me and we just watch the stars. "We should go to bed soon." Katsuki says to me and I hum.

"Just a little longer, its so nice out." I say and Katsuki takes my hand.

After a little while, we head inside and to our rooms to shower.

I blow dry my hair and reply to Nighteye's text.

"Guess I'm going tomorrow." I say as I sit back against my wall on my bed.

Katsuki comes in with Eve and he lays onto of me with Eve on his back.

I smile and he nuzzles my neck.

The next Day

I put on my hero costume and I head downstairs.

"Ray! Are you ready?" Ocha asks me.