Chapter 5 "Will You Be Mine?"

You've been at Slender's mansion for three months and have gotten to know everyone quite well. You and Lulu hangout the most though and you rarely see Slender. The proxies are quiet, well except for Toby he likes to talk. You woke up to see Liu was already awake waiting for you, "Good morning sleepy head." Liu said chuckling. "I didn't sleep for that long did I?" you ask rubbing your eyes. "It's past noon." Liu says with a smirk as you rush out of bed and get dressed. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner." you say looking at the clock, it said Ten Fifty Two. "LIU!!" you yelling throwing a pillow at him. Liu laughed catching the pillow, "It's the only way to get you out of bed." he says in defense. You sigh and sit on the bed, "Why so early?" you say. "Because..... I wanted to ask you something" Liu said nervous. You saw that he was blushing, "Will you be mine?" You blush, you've liked Liu for a while now but never had the courage to say so. I mean you two shared a room and were sleeping together, you already considered Liu to be your boyfriend. "Yes!" you say hugging Liu with joy. Liu smiles and kisses you while hugging back. You kiss back feeling like the happiest girl/boy in the world. After you two kissed Liu went out with Jack and Toby to 'hangout' Liu would never tell you what they were doing and always changed before going to see you. So you went to Lulu's room, "Lulu! You'll never guess what!" you say walking in. "What is it Y/n?" Lulu asks smiling. "Liu asked me to be his girlfriend!" you say with joy. "Did you yes?" Lulu asked hugging you. "Of course!" you say hugging back. You and Lulu talk while you wait for Liu, "Have you met Sully yet?" Lulu asked. "Who's Sully?" you asked confused, you thought you met everyone. "Oh nothing. Never mind." Lulu says changing the subject. There was a knock on Lulu's door and you saw it was Liu. You ran up and hugged Liu tightly, "Welcome back!" you say smiling. Liu smiles back and kisses your head. "I told her.... About him. I didn't know." Lulu said pointing to her head as she said 'him'. "It' Lulu. He's been wanting to meet her personally anyway." Liu said walking to his room with you.