Chapter 4 "Your New Home"

Liu picked you up and carried you out of your house and into the woods. You cried yourself to sleep in Liu's arms. When you woke up you were in a bed, you looked around and saw that you weren't in your room. "It wasn't a dream....." you said remembering last night. Just then Liu walked in and you looked at him, "Oh good, you're a wake." he said smiling. "Where am I?" you asked. Liu sat by you on the bed, "Your at your new home. The slender mansion, this is my room which you'll be staying in." Liu said sighing. "Slender?" you ask confused. "I guess you should meet everyone and get settled in." Liu said walking to his closet. Liu got out one of his shirts, "This should be big enough. Put it on and come out." Liu said throwing the shirt to you and walking out. You that there's only the shirt, ".....What am I gonna do about pant...." you say to your self undressing and throwing on Liu's shirt. It was really big on you, it went clear down to your knees, "I guess this works." you say as you walk out and great Liu. "Great Y/n. Let's go." he says. You follow Liu to what looks like a living room with a couch and TV. You see a what you assume are people. "Everyone this is Y/n. She'll be staying here." Liu says and then begins to introduce you to everyone. "Y/n this is Slender," you look at the tall white man in a suit with no face, "This is Lulu," you look at the black haired girl in the blue dress at she smiles and waves at you, "Ben," you look at the blond boy with blood coming from his eyes and he smiles and winks at you, "Slenders proxies, Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby," you look at the three standing by slender. One of them is wearing a white mask, the other was wearing a yellow hoodie, and the last one was wearing orange googles and had brown messy hair, "And finally Jack." you look at the man wearing the purple mask with black stuff coming out of his eye sockets. "Nice to meet you all." you say with a smile. "What about Jeff?" Slender asked. Liu sighed, "We had a minor disagreement. About Y/n." Liu said holding you close. You look at Liu, "He was the one who was at my house right?" you ask. "Shh, you're tried." Liu said taking you back to his room. You were confused did you say something wrong, "Liu.... Did I do something?" you ask. Liu look at you as you both sit on his bed, "No.... It's just Jeff isn't someone you talk about." he answered, "now sleep."