Nathan and Chris jump in their spots and Dominic keeps his eyes on me the entire time I walk closer to the couch. I glance between Nathan and Chris, who share a look that I can't quite decipher. I take another step towards them before sitting down on the couch when Dom pats the spot next to him. Once I'm sitting down, I look between the three of them, but they don't seem to be saying anything soon.

"Just tell me what's going on," I whisper, already feeling defeated when I don't even know what it is. There's this feeling in my gut, deep down in my stomach and chest, that something's wrong. Something's going to happen today and this is it. Whatever they're about to tell me, it's going to change things. I can feel it like a knife stabbing me over-and-over again. My hand subconsciously settles against my chest, trying to bring some relief to my slowly breaking heart.

Nathan sighs, glancing between the other two guys in the room before looking back at me. "I'm so sorry, Blaine. I'm so fucking sorry that this is happening. But... when Javi and I were talking earlier, he... well, he kinda-"

"Just fucking tell me!" I snap, not being able to hold in my impatience anymore.

Dom reaches out and puts his hand on my shoulder for silent support before looking at Nathan and giving him a simple nod of the head. Nathan sighs, looking just as defeated as I am right now. "He asked me to buy him drugs, Blaine," he blurts out and the weight in my chest presses so hard against my heart that I feel as if it's going to stop at any moment. Nathan clears his throat, looking around at the other two men in the room before transfixing his on me once again. "my... my brother used to be a drug dealer that would help Javi out whenever he needed a fix and... and he asked me to find him something. He's not... he's not okay. He needs help and I don't think he's going to get that here, so-"

Before he can finish talking, I shoot off the couch and rush towards the front door without even thinking. "Blaine?"

"Where are you going?"

"Blaine!"

I don't pay attention to the three men watching me leave as I close the front door behind me and use all my energy to run home as fast as I can. I don't glance at the people walking on the sidewalk or sitting on their porches because the only thing that matters right now is Lukas. 

I need to tell Lukas. There's no possible way I can handle this on my own. I know nothing about drugs or how to handle something like this happening, even if I should. My boyfriend's a recovering drug addict, so I should've done research on how to handle it, but with everything going on, there's been no time for me to do that. After this is all said and done, I know I'll need to sit down with Paige and Lukas for them to teach me things that'll be beneficial for my relationship with Javi. But right now, I don't know what he needs.

The person that does is Lukas.

I don't even fucking know why this is happening. He's clean. He's been clean for two and a half years. He's been doing fucking amazing and he knows that drugs aren't what he wants to do anymore, but now... now, this has to come up. So many stressful things have to spring up and hurt his clean streak and I'll be damned if I don't help in every single way that I can.

By the time I make it to the house, my calves are burning and my chest aches from how hard I pushed myself. I don't have time to catch my breath before my body moves on its own accord and pushes open the front door. Once I close it, I go to lean against it to take an actual breath, but I freeze when I see the people in the living room. Everyone in the house sits on the couches, looking like they were in the middle of a serious conversation. But now, they're watching me with confused expressions as I pant like I just ran 100 miles.

"Javi-" I force out between breaths, but the burning in my chest makes it hard for anything to leave my throat. I don't know if it's my heart being overtaxed from the sudden exercise or the terror of the new information. "he... Nathan... drugs... I don't know-"