IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!

Me: *waves nervously* Hello my wonderful readers! It has been a while hasn't it? *twists hands* So as everyone knows I lost all previous chapters due to a hacking problem. Due to this my chapters have been a lot shorter than what was originally planned for the story. My writing style has changed, at least in my opinion, from when I started this story over two years ago. *Bites lip* So I am really unhappy with how the story is going at current time. Chapters have been coming out rushed, and their quality it quite frankly horrible. So from this point on, His Butler, His Lover is finished. *Waves hands to settle people down* I have found an old notebook in a box that had the original plans for the story and some chapters ready. So after rewriting those, I have the new product which will be under the name of The Earl and His Butler. The plotline is basically the same, but better written, and with more details and such. It will still be a Ciel x Sebastian, and will be happening a lot sooner than in His Butler, His Lover. The timeline will be more established and everyone's favorite red reaper will now have a place in the story. *Smiles* Please go check it out!!!!