His Butler, Existence

Dumbledore POV
The rotten brat had been missing for a full year, missing his third year altogether. And Black was cleared of the charges when he walked into the Ministry with Pettigrew in an unbreakable glass jar! My plans are slowly starting to fall apart. This raid should have been a success. Looking at the child as he says that Harry Potter never existed, I hold back the urge to just kill him. Pasting on the grandfatherly look again I continue, "Why don't we talk about what you have seen then, shall we?"

Sebastian POV
I wanted to strangle the old man. He was the reason that Ciel had been hurt, and he went to move but was stopped by a hand on his arm.

Ciel POV
I held Sebastian back with a touch to his arm and sighed put upon. 'Fine, we shall have some tea in the sitting room. If you could Sebastian?' I ask cocking my head to the side.
"Of course My Lord." Sebastian says with a small now then leaves as I escort my 'guests' into the sitting room. Sipping the tea and savoring the taste for a second I began.
'Let me tell you a story.' I say only to be cut off by the Headmaster.
"We would just like-" He begins only for me to cut him off.
'Interupting is rude Me. Dumbledore.' I say with a smirk as I sipped my tea. 'As I was saying, there once was a boy born to two loving parents. As tradition, they wanted to name him after a deceased male family member, so they named him after the mother's great great great grandfather as well as her father and husband. All was well. The child looked like the person who he was named after, but a nosey man changed it when his parents were betrayed by a close friend. Leaving the child in the care of people who he knew would try to 'beat the freakishness' out of him, the noesey man sat back as his plans unfolded. But you see, the child found out after he was 'used' by the uncle.' I waited for my words to sink in, all but the old coots face, were horrified and outraged. 'the child who went by a different name then what was given to him and looked like a different person left the house, and vowed never to return, that place would never be his home, not had it ever been. He talked to the goblins, removed the blocks and potions, and now loved a new life to present day.' I finished looking at them. Most looked queasy at the story I told, and I could see the murderous look in Dumbledore's eyes. Smiling lightly, I say, 'That is the story of your Golden Boy  and that is my story, for you see.' smiling behind my tea cup I watch as what I had said impact them.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Me: *wipes forehead with arm* Holy hell, I'm FINALLY done with the update. I have been having trouble coming up with ways on how the story could go, so I thought that Ciel telling them his story would make a good chapter if a little short. The next chapter I am going to do various reactions to the news as well as Snape possibly hexing Dumbledore, and offering his service to Ciel. I don't know yet.
Sebastian:*walks into room* I would still like a chance to strangle him if I could?
Me:*shrugs* Maybe, I'll figure it out the usual people, vote, comment, and tell your friends! Bye *Spiderman swings away* You'll never catch me alive plot bunnies!!!!!!!
Sebastian:*sighs rubbing brow* Miss. Kitty doesn't own Black Butler nor Harry Potter. *Mutters under breathe*I wonder if the young master is free?