His Master, Furious

Ciel POV
Sitting back sipping my tea I watched the various reactions from the people in front of me, and could feel Sebastian's hand shaking in repressed laughter at the reactions of some. One witch was on the floor bawling her eyes out, a wizard that Ciel vaguely recognized was screaming for some reason that life was not fair, but the two people he was watching reactions were the best. Snape looked furious, he was gripping his wand so hard his knuckles were white. Dumbledore's face was blank. Then Snape jumped up and pointed his wand at Dumbledore. I smiled behind my teacup this was going to be entertaining.

Snape POV
He had lied. He said that the boy was in a safe home, pampered. But now I knew and I should have noticed the signs. The flinching away from touch, the mediocre grades when he definitely could do better. The defiance against authority figures. Pointing my wand at Dumbledore I snarl "You Lied!" Everyone stops and looks at us. "You said he was pampered, spoiled! You made me believe that he was just like his father and that I should keep my distance to keep him safe! I wanted to take him in that night but you wouldn't let me even know where he was! Only that he was a brat!" I was furious, I wanted to hex him. Wipe that fake smile right off his face.

Dumbledore POV
That damn brat! He is ruining everything. Turning to Severus I pasted the grandfatherly smile on my face. "Now Severus. If I had known of the-" I started but he cut me off. "But you did! Every year he asked to stay! Every year you denied him. Told him that he was over exaggerating and it really wasn't that bad there! I can't believe I bought all of your lies!" Severus finished ranting then muttered a curse. A flash of purple light enveloped me. What did he cast on me?!?!

Ciel POV
The old coot looked shocked by what had happened, and Snape just sneered at him. The show was going on just fine til Dumbledore turned to me. "I don't see how you would know all of this my boy."
I look at him blankly, 'I have already said that it is my story. I am the person who used to be Harry James Potter.'
Dumbledore looks at him a smile on his face, "But how do we know that this is the truth."
My eyebrow twitched and I clenched my teeth. How dare he acuse me of being a liar! In my own home! 'I would like you to leave Mr. Dumbledore. You break into my home, then have the gall to call me a liar!' Placing my teacup down I level a glare at the old man. 'I want you out of my house right now. You and all of your compatriots.' Sebastian led everyone but three people out and I gestures for them to sit. ' I'm sorry for my outburst. Would you like some tea.' The three gentleman sat. ' So let us discuss some things yes? '  Waiting for Sebastian, I waited for the conversation to start.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Me: *waves enthusiastically* Hi everyone! Kitty here! So this update took a bit, but I finished it, and I quite like how it turned out. Can anyone guess who the people that Ciel allowed to stay behind are? Ciel take it away! *Gestures to Ciel*
Ciel: *sighs* Kitty doesn't own Harry Potter or Black Butler.
Me: And...
Ciel: *rolls eyes* Please remember to vote, comment and tell your friends. Now I'm leaving. Sebastian it making me cake. *Walks away*
Me: See you next time!!! *Throws smoke bomb and disappears*