Coming from there Shivaay and Anika leave for their Honeymoon,in abroad.First of all they land in Ireland to explore its world-famous country side.From there they take flight for Hawaii.Exploring its beauty they anchor on Caribbean islands.
Two month's long honeymoon comes to an end after enjoying lots of exciting adventures in different famous,classy places,all over Europe.Shivaay and Anika return India and their brand-new journey of life starts being each other's perfect life partner.

Couple of years later Family of the Oberois gets extended as Gauri and Soumya come to join being Omkara and Rudra's wives.Gauri finishes her study then becomes a lecturer in a reputed University.
And Soumya finishes her MBBS then goes on becoming an eye-specialist,establishing her career.

Om-Gauri,Rudra-Soumya's weddings take place on the same date with lots of fun and enjoyment and celebration after celebration.Thus,three of all Trivedi sisters become the Oberois' daughter-in-law and all three Obros,ShivOmRu become the son-in-law of the Trivedis'.
Two families merge with each other in the most beautiful way possible.

27 Years Later
___________

Darjeeling
__________

A library is seen.Little boys and girls in school uniform are running to and fro inside,with balloons in their hands.
A girl of 24/25 is inspecting books in the bookshelves.Her delicate fingers are running on the books.Only her back is seen which is covered in thick long hair,touching her waist.
She finds her desired book.Taking it out she starts reading.A little girl comes to her then tugs on her dupatta which is hanging over her right shoulder,to draw her attention.Closing the book she bends down before the little one-

Little Girl:  Di,look at this paper.Your photo has come out.I too want my photo to get published and I want to become just like you.........Smiling the girl says in a very soft and sweet voice-

Girl:   You know,I have a secret power that's why my photo has come out in this paper.If you want to be like me then you have to use your secret superpower.

Little Girl:   Me too have superpower?Where?

Girl:   Here,in your heart.Your superpower is you.No-one is you and that's your secret,magical power.Applying that,you can be anything you want,wish to get.But the rule is-"You have to be yourself".If you can do that,your photo will come out like me.Can you do that?

Little Girl:   Okay,done.....Can I have your autograph?

Girl:   Hmm...In future when you will become famous,more than me then I won't get the chance to get your autograph.So,can I have it now,in advance?She brings out her diary then opens it before the little one.Taking the pen,she writes her name on it.After that she runs away then returns with her notebook.The girl puts her name-

With Love and Best Wishes-Shivika.

Little one gives a cute peck on her deep dimpled cheek and she stands up taking her in her arms.

Outside the school Media people both electronic and print have gathered with their camera crew and reporters.They seem waiting for someone.
One reporter is recording video standing in front of camera for a news agency.

Reporter: ....Viewers as you can see,we are standing in front of Saint Peter School & College.So many media personalities,columnist,journalists,reporters have gathered today to exchanging some words with that person who has created history by winning the very prestigious Man Booker Prize for literature at the age of 23.She is the youngest record holder for this award till now.Has won countless awards across the world for her outstanding contribution to the written world who started her writing career at the age of only 13.Her achievements do not stop here.She has been awarded National Award as best screenplay and story writer,three times.
Her novels have been adopted for various films and those are critically acclaimed and very popular among people.