Episode 49

Two Days Later

_____________

Night

______

Anika is arranging her hair sitting in front of the dressing table.From the bed,Shivaay is stealing glances with her.Noticing that she says-

A:  Do you want to tell something Shivaay?He puts down the file.

S:  How is...your work going?

A:  Good.

S:  I am sure you are managing well.Are you happy with the progress?Anika goes and gets in the bed.

A:  Why do I feel like you want to ask me something else but unable to speak.What is it Shivaay?

S:  Um...You are right,

A:  Why are you creating so much suspense then?Tell it na?

S:  Can I have a dance with you?Anika is surprised but agrees.

A:  Why not?Anika smiles.

S:  Thank you.

Anika offers her hand.Taking that Shivaay puts a soft kiss on its back.They both go and stand in the middle of the room.Music plays and they start dancing-

"Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye
Jab Koi Mushkil Pad Jaye
Tum Dena Saath Mera
O Humnava........."

While dancing,Shivaay asks-

S:  Anika,what is your take on marriage?I mean how you look at it?

A:  Hmm....For me marriage is a bond between two souls.It brings two completely different people together.They wave new moments,memories,gather experiences with the help of each other.In short,marriage is the most beautiful journey which two people decide to take on believing each other,in their love,together,for a life time.

S:  How..how about your own marriage?You don't know how we got married so I am just curious to know how you feel about it.

A:  Woh toh hai.Marriage is a heavenly experience of a girl's life and I too had dreams about it.Perhaps I was not fortunate enough to live those precious moments.But I do have alternative to relive it as I wish.

S:  How?

A:  Well,I imagine often time that I am getting married to you!

S:  I see.As you are married now,how do you feel about it?Do you find it boring,monotonous?

A:  My husband's name is Shivaay Singh Oberoi.He is the best husband in the world.With him,there is no chance to feel otherwise.Every day feels like an eternity.

S:  Do you have any complaints?

A:  Complaints....I don't think so.I am super happy in my married life.But let me tell you,half the credit goes to me no matter what blunders I make!
They both laugh on that.

"Ho Chandni Jab Tak Raat
Deta Hai Har Koi Saath
Tum Magar Andheron Mein
Na Chodna Mera Haath....."

S:  Can I ask you something Anika?

A:  Of course.