"Ahh... Is that so..." I said, gulping in the loneliness I'm starting to feel.

Yah. It's okay. You'll be okay. Just call

Sungmi after her classes. Yeah. Let's just do that Min Christine.

"But Jiminie..." I started as I stare into the flowers on my lap.

"Hmm?"

"What's the flowers for?" I asked.

"Ahh.. That's.." He stuttered, coughing as he steadies his voice. "It's a gift to the girl I like."

"But you said it's for me?" I asked confused.

"It's because you're the girl I like." He said looking straight into my eyes.

Everything froze as my heart skipped a beat. My throat became dry as I became tongue tied. Words were jumbled in my head and I didn't know what to do.

Jimin likes me? W.w.what?!

"I know it's unfair that I'm telling you this just right after you've broke up with Jungkook. I don't need an answer right away. It's fine, I can wait. Confirm your feelings first. Right now... It may still be Jungkook, but I'll be here for you. I'll always wait for you. Whatever your decision will be... I'll always be here for you." He said, giving me a half smile.

I can tell from his slightly shaking hands that it was nerve wrecking with such a bold confession. Omona. What do I do?

"Jimi-"

"Jimin ah?" Oppa went out, surprised to see him there. Jimin stood up and took a deep breath before facing my brother.

"Hyung. We're all needed in the company. I came to pick you up." He smiled as if nothing happened.

"Ah, is that so?"

"Well you guys take care on your way." I said, standing up as well.

"But you-"

"I'm a big girl, okay oppa? I can take care of myself." I said, patting chest.

I pushed him out alongside Jimin and waved them goodbye.

It's because you're the girl I like.

Why... Why didn't I know?

"Aish these kids! First V and now Jungkook! Why did you get girls before me?" Jin said, whining and everyone just laughed.

"Who knows? Maybe Jimin's next." Hoseok said, resting his arm over Jimin's shoulder.

"Ani. I don't think so." He replied with a sad smile.

"Why?" I asked.

"The girl I like is taken already." He said, looking at me.

That day, I thought it was Hannah she was referring to. That day was the same day Jungkook and I became a couple... Did he perhaps mean me? Did he like me even before that day?

"Can't sleep?" he asked.

"Yeah..."

"So you dance when you can't sleep?" he chuckled.

"Well, before my mom died, I used to do it all the time. I tire myself out, rest a bit, shower then go to bed. With my body tired and refreshed from shower, I get some awesome sleep." I said, smiling at him.

"Hmm, can I dance with you then?" he smiled

We danced to Ringa Linga to our hearts content, having a fun time as he made me laugh til my stomach ached. He made me smile even if I was being bothered by something, and he wouldn't let me go through it alone.