Shibari Is Knot a Mission Accomplished!

Начните с самого начала

"Let's get this over with." He states dryly as he walked over to the boy on the chair. The greenette flinched as he sat the rest pile of rope down, leaving only a loop in his hands. He stared down at Deku, who was looking up behind him to then see Todoroki's next movements.

<>--Midoriya's POV--<>

I watch anxiously as Todoroki-kun sighs with a slight blush on his face. I gulp heavily and Todoroki-kun glances at me because of it. I flinch as Todoroki-kun grips my arms firmly but with no harmful intent. I feel him bring my arms behind my back, tying my forearms together as I grip my elbows nervously. I gulp again as I feel the rope securely wrap around my neck, then looping in the back, creating a knot. He loops the rope around my chest as I clench my fists. Once again, it wraps around my torso, only to be brought up to the edge of my chest. The rope is brought back behind me and is securely tied around into the knot, being brought back around my chest, but unlike is was before, Todoroki-kun wraps it across my chest. He loops it around my shoulder and brings it back around wrapping it around the coexisting rope and brought it around my opposite shoulder, framing my breast (me manboobs (ôヮô)). I shiver as Todoroki-kun continues to wrap my chest uniquely, which defines every aspect of my chest. After he ties that part of the rope in the back, I have the "pleasantness" of feeling the rough bundle of thread wrap securely around my waist. My breath hitches at this point. I clamp my mouth shut, clenching my jaw as my throat bubbles. I start to breathe unevenly as Todoroki-kun wraps the rope around my thigh as he has moved to squat in front of me. Fork you, Bondage Kink. Is what I think as I finally let out that moan. It's quiet and airy, but it isn't gone unheard. Todoroki-kun pauses and glances up at me. I quickly shoot my head the other way, looking away in shame.

"Midoriya..?" He breathes out. I feet heat rush to my cheeks as I hesitantly look towards him. Bad mistake. I turn my head completely towards him by surprise, for in Todoroki-kun's eyes, is lust. I stare right into his heterochromatic eyes, being drawn in, even though the slight fear that pings against the back of my neck and against my chest. Todoroki-kun looks down and continues, but instead of continuing his original plan, he instead raises my leg, hugging it close together as he wraps the rope securely around my ankle, then back around the base of my leg. I blush furiously as Todoroki-kun proceeds to wrap my other leg the same way. He ties the rope off, leaving the excess to dangle to the floor. He stands up and takes a step back, peering at the work he has done. I feel a wave of heat flood to my dick as he stares at me. I hear dark chuckling, raising my head to stare Todoroki-kun in the eyes once more, unnecessarily challenging him with my gaze. "You're hard, Midoriya~" He takes a step forward eyeing me down. I 'tched' and I look down to the floor, my gaze burning into the bare concrete of the dimly lit room, tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

"No ship, Todoroki-kun..." I mutter, attempting not to make my remark heard.

"Good~" I hear his voice right next to my ear. My entire body shivers in surprise as my throat released an unwanted whine. I bit my lip as he licks my earlobe, placing a hand on the inside of my thigh. I try covering my mouth with my hand but to my dismay, they're tied together quite well.

"Sh-shit...~" I moan out as Todoroki-kun kisses my shoulder. I feel him smirk against my skin as the sudden sound of fabric tearing fills the room. The cold air licks at my member as he sucks on a part of my neck, making me groan out. He releases my neck with a pop and he then drags his tongue up my neck. I feel a weird sensation as he takes my dick into his hand. I moaned out a bit as he started stroking my dick slowly and sensually. "Ah~Shit~T-Todoroki-kun~ what a-ahh~-re... you doing?~" I tried to ask. He stroked quicker and harder while he sucked on my neck. I feel a bubbly feeling in my stomach as Todoroki-kun starts to thumb my tip. "N-No~ Not t-there~!" I cry out, tilting my head away to attempt to look away.