I don't think our definition of 'breakfast' is the same...

Why not go for the more fluffier smut instead of the whole, hardcore, possessive, bondage, teasing... (ok teasing is always going to be a thing, damn it.) er... etc. Where was I going with this? I don't fucking (pun intended??) know. ANYWAY

Enjoy~---->

--------------------------------------

<>--Midoriya's POV--<>

I shift and roll under the sheets and I cuddle up to a very familiar warm body of that of my husband, Todoroki Shoto, also know as the current #2 hero: FreezerBurn. I smile gently as I open my eyes slightly, being blessed with the sight of a peacefully sleeping Shoto. I silently giggle at his cuteness and I peck a loving kiss on his forehead before I turn back around and I reach over to my phone that rests on the bedside table. I lean off the edge of the bed groggily as I nearly fall asleep, the warm sunlight seeping through the window calmingly, bringing a peaceful glow throughout the household. I groan as I force my eyes open slightly as I unlock my phone, the case being, a typical me thing, an old All Might phone case back from high-school days. I hear shifting and the sheets rustling behind me, but I pay no mind until I feel a weight on top of me.

"Mornin' Sho." I giggle. He sighs beside my ear as he dangles his body over me as I look at our hero schedule. I blink in surprise.

"Whatcha' doin' Izu...?" Shoto nearly passes out on me once again. I hum once again.

"Hmm. 'm just checking the schedule for this week."

"So what are they pestering us with this time?"

"Nothing, actually." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Shoto whines as he twists and lays on his back on top of mine, overexaggerating his pose for being the adorable drama llama he is.

"Looks like we get to have the rest of the week off." I set the phone down onto the floor because I'm lazy. I feel the weight of Shoto's body sit up and shuffle towards the end of the bed. I close my eyes with a small tug at the corners of my lips. Shoto stumbles out of bed officially and stretches before he slightly turns back towards me.

"What do you want for breakfast, Izu?" I roll over and I hum, going through all the options in my head, from common oatmeal to a full, healthy french breakfast to an American classic, eggs, and ham. I open my eyes and I look over to Shoto and I sit up, crawling across the bed on all fours towards him. I sit at the edge, my feet slightly dangling from my short stature off the bedside.

"You."

Shoto did a doubletake.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said I want you, Shoto. Is there something wrong with that?" Shoto stares at me with surprise. Then he sighs and smirks. He walks over and gently pins me back down onto the bed.

"Nothing's wrong with that at all, Izuku." I smile as we kiss. Our lips dance together in sync as Shoto runs his fingers all over my already naked body. We release the kiss, saliva connecting our lips as per usual, and Shoto goes down and starts licking my neck. I snort and I start to giggle. I can feel Shoto smirk a victorious grin against the skin of my collarbone as he continues to kiss my upper torso area. His hands gently grab my thighs and he lifts my legs into a better position and more open to him, for which I fluster an apology in response. He releases my neck and leans back to peer at me. He smiles kindly and I grin. Shoto runs a finger around my hole and I give a long exhale as a response.

"Ready to begin?"

"Is that even a question?" I smirk as Shoto's eyes fill with lust as he inserts the first finger, making me groan at first until I begin to mewl. Shoto, finally deciding that I was relaxed, inserted a second and third finger. "Ah...Hm~" I hum low moans as Shoto stretches me. I gasp in surprise when I feel a cold tongue against my left nipple. Tears start to prick at the corners of my eyes and I gently run my fingers into his bi-colored hair and holding a loose purchase. It doesn't take too long until I yelp in pleasure as I feel Shoto's other hand thumbing my throbbing, leaking tip. "A-ah~ W-wait... Sh-sho~ Oh~" I continue to gasp and moan in a higher pitch now. My grip on Shoto's hair tightens just a bit as I feel his tongue swirling around my bud. I close my eyes, blinking away some tears away.  Shoto releases my left nub with a lewd pop and sits up, looking down on my expression. My head is currently tilted to the side with a small amount of drool dripping down my chin. I open one eye, only to find Shoto staring back down at me with a lustful gaze, even though it's gentle. He licks my neck slowly, and I don't laugh this time. I let out a lusty, lingering moan at this and I bring my arms across my face to hide my flusterment.