Shibari Is Knot a Mission Accomplished!

So, as you can see, I don't have a good title.

Anyway, this one has a kink that I've wanted to include in one of my smut chapters but haven't quite gotten there yet. So now here I am.
For those of you who are still somehow innocent (or just plain stupid and/or uninformed AF) here's a little description. Shibari is a type of decorative rope binding technique and a lot of dirty-minded ass people see it as a sexual kink, in my opinion, it's probably what it was originally made for.

-----
-
-
-
-----

<>--THIRD PERSON CUZ IMA BE LAZY AS FUCK--<>

The room is hot and dry. The two boys and the one girl all stand in the dimly lit room as a large heavy metal door is cracked open, letting a single stream of light through as the ceiling light glows in average intensity. The girl was wearing a grin that would frighten anyone. The smaller of the two boys, who has forest green hair that looked to be as soft as a cloud with brilliant emerald eyes, sat on a wooden chair, looking... not too happy with the current situation. The other of the two, split hair of red and white with the shining reflection of grey and blue irises, stands near the two as the girl proceeds to lay down a pile of bright red rope with the keys to the room that dangles helplessly in her mouth.

"There, it's all set." The girl replies, her brown hair flows as she swiftly stands up with excitement, catching the keys in her hands as she had let go of them.

"Mind explaining what you're planning this time, Ochaco?" The greenette that sits reluctantly on the wooden chair seethes with venom. The girl recognized as Uraraka Ochaco chuckles darkly.

"If you couldn't tell, you won't like it, yet~," Uraraka replies devilishly. There is a sigh heard from the heterochromatic boy that shifts his weight upon his left leg.

"Just give us your instructions, Uraraka."

"Well! Aren't we excited about what you have in store for you~?" Uraraka cooes with delight.

"Uraraka!" The boy on the chair scowls.

"Nee, nee, hold your horses. Let me explain-" "Please do." Uraraka is interrupted by a certain boy who is soon to be tied up. "-Shutupwillyou? Ehem. Now, since you boys decided to go against poor MamaMina's warnings and still entered that bet with me, this is your punishment!"

"Which is?!" The green-haired boy yells out, obviously irritated. Uraraka's face darkens almost immediately. Her smile drops and she turns to Todoroki.

"Todoroki, here are your instructions. Once I leave, you will grab that rope and will be tieing our dear oblivious Deku-kun over there up."

"W-what?" Deku replies as he shifts uncomfortably in the chair.

"..." Todoroki stays quiet.

"And um, Uraraka?" Deku asks. Uraraka tilts her head in his direction, signifying attention. "Why am I only in my boxers, exactly? I would really like to know." Deku voices through gritted teeth as he takes it upon himself to challenge Uraraka. Uraraka turns her head away while she chuckles darkly once again, only to swiftly snap her head to peer at the irritated boy that still sits on that wooden chair like an obedient dog.

"You'll find out~" She chuckles. She turns back to face Todoroki with a blank, yet serious expression on her circulator face. "You have four hours to complete the task by tieing him up with the technique I taught you."

"Technique? What did you show him, Uraraka?!" Deku cries out with worry.

"Fear not, it's nothing too bad. And with that, I'm off. Have fun you two~" She waves as she slams the metal door shut. The only sound that echoes in the room is the chiming of keys clinking together as the door locked. An eerie silence befalls the duo until Todoroki eventually breaks the silence with a sigh. He walks over and grabs the rope.