I dont have a title. lol

I'm too lazy to change the title. Just call it a Yandere-Todoroki AU Punishment or something. (💧= 3=)

<>--Shoto's POV--<>

I watch as Izuku flinches and fidgets in his classroom seat. I furrow my brows in concern. The bell rings and everyone stands up and leaves. I catch up to Izuku who is walking faster than normal.

"Hey, Midoriya?" I catch his attention.

"Ah! Oh, h-hi, Todoroki-cun." He stutters cutely.

"Is it... Ok if I stay the night with you? I don't want to go back to..."

"It's fine, Todoroki-cun! I understand." He says as he grabs my hand. "Th-then, let's go!" He leads me out of the school and towards his house. We walk into the house, which is silent.

"Where's your mom?"

"Sh-she's in America for a business thing, and she won't be back for another th-three months."

"I see." I look around as we take our coats and shoes off. We both walk into his bedroom and change separately as we sit on the bed, chatting away. He takes off his scarf due to the heat in the room, and I see something on his neck. I reach out and pull down that part of the shirt.

"H-huh?!"

"Midoriya? What is this?" I ask, peering at it. My eyes widen with shock and rage.

"I.. I didn't want you to see it..." He says guiltily, with tears in his eyes as he turns his head away. I gently grab his hand.

"Hey. Look at me." I say sweetly, hiding my rage. He doesn't respond. "LOOK AT ME CHILD." I inhale sharply. He winces then looks at me. "Who?"

"H-huh?"

"Who tried to claim you?"

"I-I!" He stutters. I lean in closer.

"Who tried taking you away from me?" I say sternly. His eyes look away in panic. I lean forward and I pin him down on the bed.

"T-todoroki-cun?!" He exclaims in surprise.

"You should know, Izuku." I trail off. His head looks up at me as I say his first name.

"Wh-wha...?"

"IM the ONLY one who can claim you," I say firmly. His face heats up as he relaxes a bit.

"I-I... I kn-" I cut him off by connecting our lips. I feel him shift underneath me in surprise as he follows along. My hands travel across his body as he shakily wraps his arms around my neck, bringing me closer. I slip one of my hands underneath his shirt as I bite his bottom lip, harshly. He parts his mouth due to the pain and I shove my tongue in, leaving no place untouched. He groans in pain as I attack his tongue. I start roughly pulling and twisting at his nipples, making him shift. I stay firm and I don't let him escape. He moans in the kiss, which sounds like heaven as I start speeding up my pace. I start grinding against him, making him moan and groan in the kiss uncontrollably.

<>--Izuku's POV--<>

I shakily unravel my arms from around his neck and I slightly push them at his chest, trying to break free. But I fail miserably, due to how good it feels. He takes notice, and he harshly grabs my hands and pulls them above my head. I continue trying to hide my moans in the kiss as he starts painfully teasing me. I shift again. I have to... break free... B-but this... Feels so good! I argue with myself as I shut my eyes closed and I  scrunch them from the pain. He wraps his other arm around my back and lifts me up as he sits up, bringing my arms forcefully behind my back. He releases the kiss, sending drool down my chin as I pant and moan here and there. He smirks as he leans forward and bites harshly into my sweet spot, which he has memorized perfectly. I tilt my head away, giving him more of my neck as my face reddens. I scrunch my eyes again in pain as he bites down hard. My hands ball in fists as his free arm rips my shirt off. He starts harshly marking me from my neck down my collar bone and chest as he nibbles on my nipples hard. I groan in pain and he looks up at me. My face reddens as I see the overwhelming lust in his eyes grow. I moan out. He swiftly turns us and slams me into the wall. I bite my bottom lip, trying to hold my moans. He shoots his head up and aggressively shoves his tongue in, parting my lips, and taking me by surprise. He releases my arms as he pulls at the edge of my pants. I use my now free arms to go unbutton his shirt, which he seems to agree with. I finally unbutton his shirt and I stare, admiring his features as I move my hands shakily down his torso and down to his crouch. One of his free arms stops me. I whimper in disappointment. He suddenly turns us and pins me down. He uses his teeth and rips both my pants and boxers down. He smirks as I turn my head away in embarrassment. He licks the pre-cum off of my tip, making me gasp and main out loudly. I cover my face with my arms, but I still watch as he traces my dick with his tongue, teasing me. I whimper and moan as he licks up my abdomen, sending shivers up my spine. He notes harshly on my throat, making me yelp in pain as he starts sucking and licking it. My vision goes blurry with tears as he wraps his arms around my back.

"A-aah~... Ngh... Ow... T-todoroki~!" I moan out. He notices my pain and bites down hard on my throat, choking me. The overwhelming lust that fills me mistakes the pain for pleasure and I moan out loudly. I see him draw away, licking his lips as a large-sized hickey remains. I pant heavily as he moves his head down to my dick, and he takes it in his mouth. "Ahh~! D-damn it..~ T-Todoroki~!" I moan out. He starts sucking on my dick, making me send out one long moan. I scrunch my eyes closed as he sucks hard. I suddenly feel three fingers harshly inserting into me, making me gasp and yelp. He pumps his fingers as he sucks. I shakily cling to his two-toned hair as my dick twitches. He suddenly bites down harshly, making me wince and cry out in pain. My dick continues to twitch as he licks the tip slowly and seductively. My vision starts staining with red as I cum into his mouth. He swallows heavily as he takes his fingers out. I pant heavily at this split second break. But not even a split second later he harshly thrusts his whole length in, shredding my insides, making me scream in pain as he leans in and kisses my nose.

"You good?" He asks me. I gulp and I try finding my voice.

"It... hurts..." I manage to say. He smirks devilishly as he kisses me, gently at first, but he bites down harshly on my bottom lip, drawing blood. I yelp in pain in our kiss. He pulls away and admires my features.

"I'm not ready to forgive you yet." He says, catching me off guard.

"Ngh. I-is... that all this... Agh... is about...?" I shakily ask, feeling the pulsing pleasure and pain drown my senses. He slams harshly I to my prostate, while my body has not yet gotten used to his size. I scream in pain and pleasure as tears roll down my cheeks. I open one eye to see a hint of guilt in Todoroki's lust filled eyes.

"I want you to say that you're sorry." He states.

"I-I! I'm so-ahh~-rry!" I shakily say. He slams into me once more. He leans in closer.

"Clearer." He says sternly. I choke on my own saliva as my vision continues to blur.

"I'm sorry!" Todoroki smiles sweetly and pulls out, kissing the top of my nose. I pant heavily as I can barely move due to the pain and pleasure. He nibbles on my ear.

"You're mine. And ONLY, MINE." He states sternly. I shakily shake my head as my eyes flutter closed.

Wow. Ok. This got intense. Who knew Todoroki had his side, hmm? Well, I feel bad for Deku. SIKE, NOPE. Cya in the next one.

Smut Devil: OUT!