Omegaverse AU!! (Yes, I did.)

<>--Todoroki's POV--<><3

I type on my laptop with documents and reports for the latest villain encounter. I suddenly get a message from Uravity.

"Huh?" I ask. I click on it. The message reads:

TODOROKI!!! You will NOT BELIEVE what this rumor about Deku is!! I think it'll work to your liking~

I stop reading as I sweat drop. Seriously? I think to myself. I continue to read:

Anyway, apparently, there's a rumor going around, about the 'Number 1 Hero: Deku' being an OMEGA!!

What? How?! I think in my head.

There's this image of someone taking a picture of Deku's exposed upper back during a fight, and there was a green smudge on his back! After taking careful inspection, I learned, that Deku was covering something up, and the stuff was smudged off a bit!!

... I stay silent as I take a look at the picture she attached. I blink. This. Is interesting. I suddenly hear the doorknob turning, filling my ears. I quickly close the message, in fear of being caught, and I go back to typing on my laptop as I hear the door creaking open.

"I'm home, Sho!" I hear the sweet and familiar voice of my husband call. I look up to see Izuku hanging his coat onto the brown coat hanger, hanging it close to my own coat, and below his hat.

"Hello, hun," I respond as I smile warmly, happy that he has returned. He fumbles over in his white socks and black sweat pants and wraps his warm arms around my neck, lightly and gently.

"I'm tired.." He complains as he pecks my cheek with his soft, delicate lips. I giggle. "In any case, I'm going to take a shower." He explains as he walks away towards our bathroom. I smirk to myself as I jump up as I hear the door shut quietly.  Not without me, you're not! I think in my head as I hear the shower start, the light and muffled sound of water falling echoing through my ears and throughout my head. I slightly turn the doorknob. It's unlocked. I observe, sorta surprised. Thought I'd have to use my hairpin to pick it. I jokingly think to myself as I enter quietly, making sure not to alert him. I quickly and quietly get undressed, folding my clothes neatly on the floor near his clothes, and grabbing some extra clothes from the hamper by the sink, setting them down beside Izuku's warm clothes, that had just gotten out of the washer, and I enter through the curtains behind him, watching as he rubs his face. I wrap my arms gently around his smaller, soft figure, feeling him flinch in surprise underneath me as I lean forward, feeling his warmth with the warm water spraying from the shower head.

"Sh-Sho?!" He exclaims in surprise as his soft skin presses a bit to my bare chest in surprise, trying to peer at me.

"Did you really think that you could take a shower without me~?" I ask in his ear, breathing hot hair on his ear lobe. I feel him flinch in surprise again and I hear him giggle his sweet and adorable chuckle as he turns around in my arms.

"No. Probably not!" He chuckles.

"Turn back around, I'll get your back," I say as I release him and I grab a sponge and I pour a bit of body wash into it, rubbing it in, making it soapy. For some reason, Izuku blushes and hesitantly turns around. He grabs another sponge and starts washing his front and his face. I firmly, but gently, start rubbing his back, soaping it up. I purposely rub harder on the spot on his upper back from the pic.

"Sho?" Izuku asks as I continue to scratch the spot, sorta guilty for being rough with him since I love him so much.

"Sorry, you have a patch of dirt here, and it's hard to get out." I lie. He hums as he starts shampooing his fluffy hair. I smirk as makeup starts to wash off his bare back. He flinches as he looks down, seeing the foundation running down the drain with the soap and water. I start washing his shoulders as the makeup completely washes off, revealing a beautiful green flower, indicating that he is indeed, an omega. I chuckle as I wrap my arms firmly around him.