Vampire Lust

<>--Shoto's POV--<>

I walk down the streets towards Midoriya's house, being prepared for hanging out for the day, since his mother is out of town, and I don't want to go home to... HIM. I walk up the stairs and I knock on the door.

"Come in!" And with this, I walk in. I set my stuff down and I take off my shoes. I had already changed out of my uniform, leaving me in black pants with a white T-shirt. I am also wearing a metal necklace that my mother had given me when I visited.

"Hey, Izuku," I say as I walk over to him, who is on the couch, writing. "What are you writing?" I ask.

"Oh, you know. Notes on heroes, and some from classes. Do you want anything to drink?" He asks, turning his head to me.

"No thank you," I reply.

"Alright. How about we head to my room? We could play cards or something?" He suggests.

"Sure," I say as he walks us both into his room. I sit down on his bed as he pulls out a deck of 'Uno'. I sigh heavily as he giggles.

"Aww come on! It's a good game!"

"Yeah. When you're literally the UNO GOD."

"You just have to believe in the HEART OF THE CARDS!!"

"Did you just make a Yu-gi-oh reference?" I sweatdrop. He puffs out his cheek in annoyance. Cute.

<>--TWENTY MINUTES OF UNO HELL LATER...--<>

<>--Izuku's POV--<>

In the middle of playing, I suddenly get the familiar knot in my stomach. I wince in pain and I stand up.

"I'll be right back, Shoto," I say as I walk out of my room and into the bathroom quickly. I forget to shut the door as I rummage through the cabinets and drawers. oh no... please no..! I think in despair as I continue searching. Shit. I ran out of blood packets! I think as I look up into my reflection. My ears start pointing again and my fangs bared. I wince. I hear knocking on the door.

"Izuku? Are you ok?" Shoto asks as he walks through the door. I cover my mouth and I try covering my ears with one arm.

"Y-yes, Shoto?" I ask, panicking now.

"There was a lot of commotion, I was just wondering if something was up. Wait. Why are you covering your ears and mouth?" He asks, getting closer, worried. I panic. Damnit Shoto! You care too much in this situation!! I yell in frustration in my head.

"I-I... uh..." I struggle to find an excuse. I sigh. "Look... Shoto... I... h-have something to t-tell you..." I trail off seeing the curious look on his face.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I... want you to PROMISE me that you won't freak out. O-or... fear me..." I whisper in the last part.

"I promise." He says calmly. I slowly lower my arms as I turn my head away.

"I-I... Shoto, I'm... a..." I pause. I look back at him. "I'm a vampire..." I trail off, looking away.

"Hey. Izuku. That's not something that I would freak out about. I actually knew a lot of vampires growing up." He comforts me.

"Thanks.." I trail off. I then feel a knot in my stomach again. I look dizzily at Shoto's neck and I turn my head away. His scent floods my nostrils, making me nostalgic. I lick my fangs inside my mouth, though trying not to. I don't want to lose control!