Chapter 44

"As expected... I'm here again." Jeongyeon sat up, scratching the back of her head. "I wonder if Taejoon's here too." She got up, walking around when she was stopped by Nayeon.

"Hey, Nayeon." Nayeon gave Jeongyeon a tight hug.

"Thank you."

"I succeeded?"

"The man who's causing all this is dead... there's no way you failed." Jeongyeon looked down.

"That's a relief. They're safe now." Nayeon nodded.

"Hey... don't be too sad about it, Jeong! You saved us... you didn't pull a cowardly mood like killing yourself."

"Is that what your Jeongyeon did?" Nayeon looked down.

"Unfortunately..."

"Well... at least I have you to keep me company from now on." Nayeon sighed and put her hand on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"I'm... going back to my world."

"Oh."

"When I said 'you saved us,' that included myself and every twice member that died. You rewinded all of the mistakes the Jeongyeon's from every universe made... meaning, you saved everyone. You're a hero."

"Huh. Some kind of hero." Jeongyeon smiled softly. "So... once I leave this room, you'll be gone?" Nayeon nodded. "Then..." Jeongyeon gave her a hug. "Thank you, Nayeon."

"Hold on, you still need to talk to her. You have ten minutes."

"Her?" Jeongyeon felt herself getting pulled out of the room and back into Earth.

"Her? Is it Nayeon? One of my family members? A TWICE member? Who..?" Jeongyeon's eyebrows rose up. "Oh."

A girl, a 14 year old girl specifically, was looking up at the JYP building.

"Meeting 14 year old me is so interesting. I don't know if I should warn her of the difficulties she's going to face in the future or if I should stay silent so that it wouldn't change anything." Jeongyeon tapped her shoulder. The girl turned around.

"Who... are you, Miss?" Jeongyeon smiled softly.

"You'll know soon." The girl examined her face.

"Are you a trainee?" Jeongyeon shook her head.

"I'm an artist."

"From JYPE?" Jeongyeon nodded. "How come I don't know who you are?"

"I said you'll know soon. Come on, let's go in and have a cup of coffee or tea."

"Oh... uh okay."

They sat down, even though the girl was still confused.

"I'm sorry but... what do you want with me, Miss?" Jeongyeon smiled softly.

"You're auditioning, right?"

"Yeah..." She looked down shyly. "Should I not do it?"

"Of course you should. You're going to meet amazing people there!"

"How do you know?"

"Well... I'm from JYPE, aren't I?" She grinned.

"I'm not sure."

"Park Jihyo is a kind girl. She's younger than you by a few months but she's been a trainee for a long time."

"Who..?"

"Park Jihyo. Actually, Park Jisoo. You'll see her."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I did say you'll meet great people!" Jeongyeon smiled. "Later on, you'll meet a Taiwanese girl named Chou Tzuyu. Her korean's not advanced but you'll be with her a lot so help her out and tell her everything she needs to know."