As I Lay Dying

||  Scarlets POV  ||

I wake up in Alaric's apartment, I turn to see dad. "Dad?" I ask.

"Scar, How are you?" He asks.

"I'm okay. You? Why are we here?" I ask.

"Will fell and hit his head, it was bad. You felt it." He says. I look around the room and see, William laying on the bed, there's blood around him. I look for my phone but it I remember I left it in the bedroom. I get up to check on William.

"Hey you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just fell." He smiles weakly.

"How?" I ask.

"I didn't watch my step, someone was running in, collided into each other and fell down, hit my head on the stairs." He says.

"How long ago?" I ask.

"Only ten minutes ago, you were outside, Ivory and Zach found you." He says, I nod my head.

"Klaus." I turn around see Stefan. Katherine stands up.

"Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead." Katherine says.

"We ran into complications." Stefan says.

"Complications?" Katherine asks.

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?" Stefan asks.

"Why are you looking for him? Katherine you want to be free from Klaus you should have let him kill you." I snap.

Katherine pushes him against the wall and asks him to shut up. Klaus, Ivory, and Elijah arrive. Scarlett lifts her hand sending Katherine flying cross the room.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine groans, Klaus looks at Stefan.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?"Klaus asks.

"I need your help... For my brother." Stefan glances switches between Klaus, Ivory, William and myself.

"Well, whatever it is, he's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus says.

Elijah looks at Stefan. "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." Elijah says.

"And so I shall." Klaus puts a dagger through Elijah's heart, killing him and looks at Stefan. I look at Klaus and my mom. She's looks at her dad in disbelief. "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Klaus puts a stake through Stefan. I walk to Stefan.

"Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead." Klaus says.

"Stop." I say. 

"He's just trying to help his brother." Katherine says.

"The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want." Stefan on the floor. Klaus pours himself a glass of blood.

"Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless." Klaus says.

Stefan is still on the floor. Klaus has a glass of blood in his hands. We're all looking at them.

"I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village... A true ripper. Sound familiar?" Klaus asks.