Children of the Damned

Damon is slicing a tomato and talking to Jenna, who is sitting on a counter with a glass of wine in hand.

"My father never approved of anyone I dated, which only made me want them more. Of course. What about you?" Damon asks smirking giving Jenna a look.

"There were a few guys. Logan isn't the only loser I've dated." Jenn says holding a red wine class in her hand as Scarlett walks in, dresses and ready to leave.

"They ever find him? Or is he still missing?" Damon asks faking his concern.

"He's not missing. He's in the Bahamas working on his tan. Very entitled, that one. Marches to his own drum." Jenna says as she drains the remainder of her wine. "He's a Fell. They're all snooty." Jenn says. "Hi sweety, where you going." Jenna asks noticing Scarlett dresses very formal.

Damon chuckles and walks over to Jenna, pouring more wine into her glass. She raises her glass to him and Damon turns back around to continue cooking.

"Hello Scarlett." Damon says looking at his niece.

"Psychotic uncle Damon." Scarlett mumbles under her breath as she nods. Damon smirks at her say it.

"How's your day going hun?" Jenna asks.

"It's going." Scarlett says.

"Tyler?" Jenna asks, Lottie nods her head. She hasn't told anyone about her sleeping with Dean, she would of told Vicki but she's no where to be found.

"Hello, Elena." Damon greets, making Lottie roll her eyes.

Jenna turns around right when Elena enters the kitchen. She is shocked to see Damon there cooking with Lottie.

"Hey. Where have you been? We're cooking dinner." Jenna says staring at Elena.

"Is Stefan with you?" Damon asks.

"Um - he'll be here soon." Elena says and she leans against the counter where Jenna is sitting on and watches Damon with distaste.

•    •    •    •

"Whoa. Hmm." Damon says bumping into Elena who's holding plates.

"Don't do that." Elena says shaking her head

"Do what?" Damon asks acting clueless going to the stove.

"You know what. That move was deliberate." Elena says.

"Well, yeah, I was deliberately trying To get to the sink. Speaking of Stefan,Where is he?He's missing family night, Which I am enjoying immensely. Is it real?" Damon asks Elena.

"Is what real?" Elena asks confused.

"This renewed sense of brotherhood. Can I trust him?" Damon asks Elena, sincerely.

"Yes, you can trust him." Elena says convincingly.

"Can I trust him?" Damon speeds up begin Elena and asks again looking into her eyes.

"I'm wearing vervain, Damon. It's not going to work." Elena says calmly.

"I'm not compelling you. I just want you to answer me. Honestly." Elena gulps, as Damon speaks.

"Of course you can." Elena says calmly convincing Damon.

"Can I trust him Lottie?" Damon asks looking into his nieces eyes.

"Of course. He's your brother." Lottie says.

•    •    •    •

Damon and Elena are talking.