Provence

Dean is talking to a woman at the bar. Sam and Lottie sit at a table strewn with papers. He gestures to Dean, who gives him a 'wait' gesture as he laughs at something the woman whispers. Lottie rolls her eyes as a young man comes up to her, introducing himself as Max.

"Can I buy you a drink?" The guy says.

"Underage, no thank you." Lottie says.

"Me too." Lottie looks up and laughs.

Sam gestures again and Dean's smile drops.

"All right, listen, I gotta go. Hold that thought, I'll be right back, okay?" Dean tells the girl.

He approaches Sam and Lottie, holding two beers.

"So no to the drink. A dance?" Max asks. 

"Okay." Lottie says, "I'll be back." She tells the guys and Max leads her to the dance floor.

"All right, I think we got something." Sam says.

Dean watches Lottie and the Max guy and then  glancing back at the bar. "Oh yeah, me too. I think we need to take a little shore leave, just a little bit. What do you think, huh? I'm so in the door with this one."

"So what are we today Dean? I mean, are we rock stars, are we army rangers?" Sam asks.

"Reality TV scouts, looking for people with special skills. I mean hey, it's not that far off right? By the way, she's got a friend over there. Possibly hook you up. What do you think?" Dean says.

"Dean, no thanks, I can get my own dates." Sam scan the rooms and he spots Lottie and the Max guy dancing and laughing making Sam smile a little.

"Yeah you can but you don't." Dean says, he follows Sam gazing seeing Lottie.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sam asks.

"Nothing. What you got?" Dean asks.

"Mark and Ann Telesca of New Paltz, New York were both found dead in their own home, a few days ago. Throats were slit. There were no prints, no murder weapons, all..." Sam says.

Dean is distracted, continuing to check on Lottie and Max.

"Dean! ... No prints, no murder weapons, all doors and window locked from the inside." Sam says catching his attention.

"Could just be a garden variety murder you know, not our department." Dean drinks his beer.

"No. Dad says different." Sam says.

"What do you mean?" Dean asks.

"Dad noted three murders in the same area of upstate New York. First one here in 1912, second one right here in 1945, and the third in 1970, the same M.O. as the Telescas. Their throats were slit, doors were locked from the inside. Now so much time had passed between murders that nobody checked the pattern, except Dad. He kept his eyes peeled for another one." Sam points

"And now we got one. All right, I'm with ya. It's worth checking out. We can't pick this up til first thing though right?" Dean asksz

"Yeah." Sam says.

Dean heading back to the bar. "Good."

"Dean..." Sam says.

"Ladies...did you miss me?" Dean asks.

"Well yeah." Brandy says.

"I'm just kidding. Listen, I talked to my producer, and it is looking good." Dean says.