Isobel

At the Cafeteria, Alaric is giving papers to students.

"So these are the specs for the History department. For the Founders' Day float we'll be recreating the battle of Willow Creek. Tyler has been nominated at the head of the production design." Alaric says.

"By whom?" Tyler asks.

"By me. I've seen your sketches and they're good."  Alaric says.

"I'm not really into the..." Tyler says trying to get out of it.

"Well, you just pick your team, be creative and..." Alaric says. He sees Elena and Stefan. "Don't screw up." He finishes and is going towards Elena and Stefan.

"Great!" Tyler says. and turns to Matt,  "You want to help me out with this?"

"Not really, no." Matt says.

"Hey Mr. Saltzman."  Elena greets.

"Come with me. We need to talk." Alaric says. Stefan and Elena are going with him and look at each other.

"Alright, show me." Bonnie tells Caroline.

"Let's reference last years Miss Mystic float." Caroline says. She types "Mystic Falls Founders' Day" into Bing on her computer."his is what they did last year" Carolien says.

She turns her computer and shows a picture to Bonnie. "and this is exactly what we don't want to do. Everyone will know we got idead off of Lottie." Care says.

"Okay! So, what are we doing?" Bonnie asks.

"Southern classic elegance."  Caroline says.

"Gone with the Wind?" Lottie comes and asks.

"How'd you know?" Caroline asks.

"You channel Scarlett, daily." Bonnie says.

"So true!" Caroline says. They laugh. Caroline is looking around.

"Where's Elena? She's supposed to be helping." Caroline says."I don't know." Bonnie says.

"I dont know but I have to go, I need to make a phone call." Lottie waves at the girls and leaves.

•    •    •    •

Damon and Lottie enter Alaric's classroom.

"Damon, thanks for coming." Alaric says.

"Lottie." he greets.

"Hi guys." Lotties waves at them.

"Sorry I'm late. My dog ate my uh...never mind." Damon trys amking a joke. He looks at Stefan and Elena."What's with all the furrowed brows?" Damon asks.

"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric says."Isobel is here?" Damon asks, Alaric nods  "In town?" Damon asks. They turns to Elena and look at her.

Alaric and Damon talk in Alaric's classroom.

"Did you ask her about Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon asks.

"No." Alaric says.

"No they're not?" Damon asks.

"No, I didn't ask." Alaric tells them.

What about the invention?" Damon asks.

"Didn't ask." Alaric says.

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?" Damon asks.

"I don't know." Alarci says.

"Did words completely escape you?" Damon gets into Alaric's face.