"Did they leave a message?" She asks.

"No, when I picked up all they said was Faith, not like I have faith but like Faith your name." I explain.

"Yeah it was probably for me." She says.

"Why don't you go by Faith?" I ask.

"My dads family used to call me Faith, after my mom died I distance myself, for shipped to boarding school, guess you can say your grandad couldn't stand to see me, I was a lot like my mother. Except my anger issues we can thank your grandpa for that." She says making a joke.

"Grandparents." I sigh jokingly.

"I don't want to get into my parents unless we want to have the water works and reruns of friends." She says making us laugh.

"Okay. So where are we going?" I ask.

"I was thinking the Grill then we go pick up the file." She says.

"Sounds good to me." I say, as we make our way out the study meeting up with Sam and Dean.

• • • •

We waited for Ivory to get the file for the patient in the lobby.

"You're getting along with her?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, she's great." I say smiling. "I wonder how different my life would be if my brother was alive and she would of kept us, they split up after William dying and giving me away. Ivory said that she didn't date but Zach did, he had another girlfriend but they broke up." I add.

"Have you talked to Tyler or Jake?" He asks.

"No, I haven't, I feel horrible. My family hurt them, and I couldn't do anything, everyone knew. I know it's not my fault but they all knew and no one said anything, I'm pissed. I don't know what else they're lying about." I say.

"If you want to talk to the Lockwoods go for it, don't feel like it's your fault because you're related to them, we all make our own beds." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I feel happy, knowing her but I'm scared I will learn more and hurt her, or something will happen, like Klaus and take her." I say.

"I will be here, he won't lay a finger on her or you." He says. I pull away and look at him into his gorgeous green eyes.

"You can't stop him, he's cruel, I've talked to the witches they assured me he won't hurt me as long as I go with his plan, but I'm not allowed to let that happen, I need to kill him before he kills anyone. He will use you, and Sam and I can't let that happen." I say giving him a small smile.

"We won't let that happen Doll. You tell me your plan and I'm game. I'll kill that baster myself." He reassures me, I nod my head.

"Okay, but nothing happens to you or Sam." I say, he nods his head. "Thank you." I hug him, we stay this way for a while.

"We're ready to go?" Ivory asks.

"Yeah." I say pulling away from Dean.

• • • •

After the long day Ivory and I were getting dinner ready, the boys had gone to check out the town at night, which was an excuse to look for a case.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Go for it hun." She says.