Chapter 7

Oct , 16, 2019
7th day
Jheryl pov .

As usual maaga na naman akong  nagising saka siya chinat .

Jheryl : Morning Lancelott (5:38 PM)
Leo : Lancelott ? (5:45 PM)
       : Mobile legend ? lancelott ? (5:45 AM)
Jheryl : No  , hindi ako ML player (6:36 AM)

I don't know anong pumasok sa isip ko .

Jheryl: Ang dali lang ng oras nohh? (5:35PM)
Leo : Ha? (5:36 PM)
Jheryl : Di ko akalaing nahulog na pala ako (5:36 PM)
Leo : Saan ?(5:36 PM)
       : Saan ka nahulog ? (5:37 PM)

Ayy amg slow niya pohh pwamisee , hahahaha ma tripan nga .

Jheryl : Sayo (5:37 PM)
           :Chawottt (5:38 PM)
          : Sa exam nahulog ako -_- 😢  di ko pasa ang exam (5:38 PM)
Leo: Ha? (5:41 PM)

Slow mo talaga pre ! Ma change topic nga baka madulas pa ako at masabi ko at ang awkward naman diba ?

Jheryl: Do you know why the guy cry for his girl ? (5:41 PM)
Leo : Title sa wattpad ? Ha? (5:44 PM)
       :Hakdog (5:44 PM)
Jheryl : She starts the game cause she's a player and he is her target but now she is the one who loss the game she made . Do you know who she is ? Damn the dumb girl called me the one who play and the one who loss in my own game and that's what we called her game , And the guy ? I just don't know him, he's a stranger and that's what we called falling for Mr.Stranger the cold hearted guy .
PS: I'm the girl and he is the guy .(5:46PM)

'I hope he understand what i mean cause I'm starting to fall and i hope he feel the same way but i know sa wattpad lang talaga yan mangyari pero atleast nasabi ko but hindi nga lang direct to the point .'

Leo : Okay ? (5:48 PM)
Jheryl : DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU KNOW WHAT TO KNOW HE ASK WHO KNOW THE KNOW WHO DON'T KNOW ? (5:33 PM)

'I look desperate right? '

Leo : Ok (5:59 PM)

'Pakapalan na ng mukha but gusto ko lang din ma share ang problems ko at sa kanya ko ito eh confess dahil alam kung hindi niya ito ipagsasabi .'

Jheryl :I know it's a liitle bit awkward conversation and I'm such an feeling close but i want to share with you my problems and what they said better talk to stranger than you know so i choose you. I treat you a half percent of being stranger cause we've never been meet since and i know you don't really know who am i and i don't know who you are too . I'm comfortable talking with you so i prefer to share with you than i know. It's fine for me if you don't mind my chat and my probs. I just want someone to share with so if it's fine to you to share my problems with you? so i should start but before of that i want you're permission to share with so can i ? (6:48 PM)
Jheryl: Insert *probs.*

'Pagkatapos kung i share sa kanya ang aking problema i log out kasi antok na antok na ako , gigising nalang ako ng maaga .

To be continue....