The loss

Alfreds pov

After we shortly became demons I realized that my children are in danger, what kind of mother/father am I?!?

The others noticed my sudden distress of the matter " alright I'm going to make portols in you countries so grab whats necessary at your house's" he said, as he made multiple portols and each of them ran through to grab what they need, I started calling the state's telling the that we're soon going to be under attack saying this in a serous tone, I could tell they where scared so was I,...... I was scared for them.

The others quickly returned with their belongings "any news on the kids al?" Eliza said worried, " their on there way" I said to the Hungarian she nodded as I sat on the couch as she rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

Long agonizing hours pasted and the state's arrived and obviously they where surprised at our appearance I explained and they were shocked,
" mom what will happen to us " Hawaii said, I looked at him with a sad look "I dont know Milo " I replied petting his dirty blonde hair.

We all sat in silence then the attack happened first was Scotland he looked uncomfortable the next was Belarus then Hungary and finally south Italy, I was scared it was my turn then it happened the uncomfortable feeling and the children screaming in agony as I rushed to hold each and every one of them myself crying in pain.

As they all cried saying mommy it hurts please make it stop. It killed me every time as bombs hit killing billions of innocent people, they all started dieing the first one was Milo my youngest and the last was jesamin my oldest.

I looked at their lifeless bodies their blood stained the floor like it was flooded and I knew I was in shock.....it killed me, my heart was now an empty void I lost them like I lost the...........failed colonies, all my children died and there was not a damn thing I could do to stop it.

Tears falling down my eyes I felt arms wrap around me pulling me into a hug the shock left my system and I broke down and sobbed into, allister's chest mourning the deaths of not only my country but my children too.

Eliza's pov

I watched Alfred, break down his children murdered in front of his eyes.

Me, nat and lovi watched this before walking to him and cuddled next to him trying to bring as much comfort him as possible minutes went by but felt like hours pasted and Alfred cried himself to sleep "so what's the plan?"

Romano asked, " I don't know " allister replied looking down at Alfred we sat there and we suffered but we'll suffer in silence together.

A/N lemme know what you guys think?

The devils fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें