Muted Chapter 11

Next part, sorry its short, but it has a lot of action!

            "Guards, after that human!"

            I ran as fast as I could, stumbling over every protruded root and branch in the forest. I could see the parking lot ahead and pushed myself harder until, a heavy force knocked me over. I looked up into the face of an extremely handsome teenage boy. His dark hair fell in his face and covered his brown eyes.

            I was suddenly flipped on my back, but I could still feel the body straddling me. I felt a sharp knife rip the clothes on my back and the cool wind brushed against my skin. A cool metal laid against it. The sharp point of the metal made me pant in fear.

            "Don't hurt her Christian!  She is the one spoken of in the prophecy!" I heard a familiar voice say. I tried to look up at Andy but my head was slammed back into the ground.

            "Prove it," A voice growled. This must of been Christian. Suddenly, the weight that was on my legs and back was gone, then suddenly replaced by another that made me tingle.

            "Sorry," I heard Andy's deep voice whisper in my ear. I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Give me your sife, Christian," Andy growled. I felt a cool metal place on my back once again, but this time it wasn't sharp. It felt round and was laid across my spine.

            Out of nowhere the metal sank into my back and it caused the most immense physical pain I had ever felt. Tears ran down my dirt covered face and I knew it smeared my eye makeup.

            My body rose into the air knocking Andy off of me in the process. My ripped top came off but a white mist covered me. I could feel my hair swirling around me. I could see Andy and Christian staring at me in awe but, I couldn't do anything to make it stop.

            The wind picked up around me and raised all the forest debris into the air. It swirled in a circle around me. The white fog and debris formed a tornado that swirled around me and I felt a voice arouse from me that wasn't my own. It was quiet and sweet, innocent even. Yet, it held a deep authority that I knew no one could break.

            "Release me from these bindings and I shall do you a service. Children, I will promise you a single service, which must be requested by the human I choose. Now, release me from these human bindings!" I screamed into the air. I felt my body hit the ground and then I blacked out.