Chapter 1

Sorry to those of you who liked the old versions of this franchise, but after deciding to add Batwoman to it and also the fact that I didn't really like where the old stories were going, I decided to just rewrite the whole franchise. Hope you like the new version.

Oliver woke up with a pounding headache, realizing that he was in a hospital bed. For a moment, he was confused about what had happened before it all came rushing back to him. The crisis, the antimatter waves, all of it. But that just confused him even further, since from what he'd seen, antimatter wiped out everything it came in contact with and he definitely remember it coming into contact with him, along with everyone else in the multiverse. So how was he alive and where was he.

"Surprised?" a familiar voice said and Oliver growled and turned to see Mar Novu standing there, but to his pleasant surprise, the Monitor appeared to injured.

"What the hell happened? How am I here? And where exactly is here?" Oliver demanded.

"Starling General Hospital, Starling City, 2012. The day you returned home from Lian Yu." Novu said.

"Wait what? Did you send me back in time?" Oliver asked.

"Not exactly." Novu said.

"Then what the hell is going on?" Oliver asked.

"You failed. The crisis happened." Novu began, only to have Oliver interrupt him.

"You caused it to happen." Oliver growled.

"Your anger with me is understandable, but I think you will feel better if you let me finish explaining." Novu said.

"Fine. Talk fast." Oliver said impatiently.

"When it became clear that the destruction of the multiverse was inevitable, I moved quickly to find an alternative solution. And I did. You know I offered your friend Laurel the chance to bring back her earth?" Novu asked.

"Yes I do, since she betrayed me and possibly destroyed the best weapon we had to stop the crisis, but I doubted you could've followed through." Oliver said.

"But I could've. Had the crisis not ended the way it had, I would've kept my word to her, but I realized that my powers were not just limited to bringing back a universe." Novu said.

"You brought back the multiverse." Oliver realized.

"Not quite. My powers do have limits. I was not able to recreate the old multiverse exactly, but I was able to create one similar to it. I brought you and three others here to ensure that it does not meet the same fate as the old one by essentially giving you each a second chance to avoid repeating your mistakes." Novu said.

"And since it's the year 2012, that means that several people are still alive, even before the crisis. Tommy, my mother, Quentin, Emiko, Laurel?" Oliver asked, especially desperate when he said Laurel's name.

"All of them are alive and well. However, you will need this." Novu said as he touched Oliver's head and caused him to grab it in a pain for a minute.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Oliver asked.

"Relax, I simply gave you the memories of your doppelganger from this world to help you avoid arousing suspicion." Novu explained and Oliver sighed and nodded in understanding.

"Who else did you bring here?" Oliver asked.

"Barry Allen, Kara Danvers and Kate Kane. This earth acts as a bit of a fusion between your two former earths." Novu answered.

"I understand." Oliver said.

"Just remember Oliver, you've been given a second chance to correct your mistakes. You will not get a third. My energy is already severely weakened from my actions. I doubt I will exist for much longer." Novu said and Oliver did not seem too concerned about that. If anything, he found this news very pleasing to him, since this bastard had caused him nothing but trouble since the moment he met him.

"Don't destroy the Multiverse again and I won't need to." Oliver said.

"Good luck Mr. Queen." Novu said as he disappeared, leaving Oliver alone to begin processing the new information he had from his doppelganger's memories and was relieved to find out that he hadn't made one of the biggest mistakes of his life in this reality.

While Sara had been on the Queen's Gambit with him when it went down, it hadn't been as his mistress. She'd simply been hitching a ride on Laurel's request to keep him out of trouble, since she was planning on doing some backpacking in China anyways, so the Queens were just giving her a ride. That would make it a lot easier for him to correct one of his biggest mistakes of all. He'd known this his whole life and he was a fool for ever allowing himself to forget it. Felicity Smoak was not the love of his life. She'd always been a consolation prize, the girl he could get, but not the girl he truly wanted. The true love of his life was and would always be Laurel Lance and now he had a chance to get her back.