My whole Wattpad journey<3

Hey readers, freaks, followers, Asgardians, Midgardians, Hobbits, Sherlockians, Tributes, Demigods, Avengers, vampires, wearwolves, oncers, ringers, and all the other fangirls!

Today I'm here to announce to you: Tomorrow will be my 10 month anniversary, and I've reached 50.000+ reads in total, I've got more than 1.000 reads on my Loki fanfiction as @Dark_Angel_Loki and also I've got almost more than 15.000 reads! Conclusion: TIME FOR A PARTYYY!!!!

 YOU ARE INVITED!!!

I am going to try to make my first video of myself on YouTube! So want to know what I'll talk about?

- My fandoms

- My life in a nutshell(well... even shorter than that XD)

- Tell about the projects I'm working on(might not fit in the video!)

- random things about me and school

- I'll say random sentences and words you'd want me to! So please comment things you'd want me to say in Dutch, with random sort of accents or with a Dutch accent! Or if you're like... German/French/etc let me pronounce a strange sentence, or say something with a Scottish or Irish accent :) So feel free to comment things I should say!

Generally this video will be an introduction to those on YouTube who don't know me, and will also be for you to get to know me better :)  So tell me what you think! :D

Also I'm working on writing Fandom Songs like "I SHIP IT!" (creds to me and my brain!)

If you want to see your ships in that song: comment! :D WARNING: ships I do not tolerate bc it's for example Johnlock , I ship Sherlolly so I don't ship boths ships which means I'll probably not add them, but if there are more than 10 people who want it: OKAYYYYY I WILL DO IT DON'T BE ANGRY AT MEEEE!!!

So yeah... I really want to thank you guys now already for all the support and all the sweet comments- I really didn't know that many people cared about my random brain... :) I just... My brain have always been something I hated of myself because it just wouldn't work with me and do as I say, but I've learnt to appreachiate it more and more! Sure I still have moments that I'd wish I could just cut my head off with a Guillotine, but the random side of me I've accepted almost completely- except for when it's being random during a test....

*fill solve in*

My brain: OOHHHH DO YOU KNOW THAT SONG: 'MY GOD MY TOURNIQUET RETURN TO ME SALVATION!!!'

Me: shut up what word do I need to fill in?

My brain: 'SALVATIONNNNNN!!'

Me: No it has to be with solve!

My brain: 'SALVATIONNNNNN!!!'

Me: UUGGGHHHHHHH

My brain: 'SALVATIONNNNNN!!!'

Me: ALRIGHT I'LL JUST FILL IN 'SOLVATION' OKAY!??????!!?!??!

Me after the test: Oh crap... what have I done!? X(

-----

So yeahh.... I will update again tomorrow, and hope to add my video to it!

Follow me as:

insta: @_watsonthehobbit

YouTube: @Watson The Hobbit    (I think sooo.. donno for sure XD wahahha)

2nd account on Wattpad: @Dark_Angel_Loki

Got Whatsapp? PM me and we'll exchange numbers so we can talk and send selfies! XD :D

-----

Oh also, do you think I should sign in for the Wattys? Can I with this story? I don't really know...  :/ So please comment, vote and tell me what you think!! :D <3

Thank you for your attention, I love you very  much for all the support, and bye!!! :D

~WatsonTheHobbit - ah screw it, call me Sarah! :D <3    

*If you've got questions for me or want advice about writing: just PM me or comment, I'd love to help! I can sometimes read your story if you PM me and ask me very politely but I'm very bad at remembering... so.... (bad side of random brain....) BYE!*