WATTYS & Annoy The Fangirl

Heyyyyy readers!

Have I ever told you that I love you? Well I do! So.... show me your love by re~reading the book and vote on as many as possible, because I´ve entered THE WATTYS!!! ;D So please vote on all of my chapters, also I´ve edited most of them!

Also to celibrate the entering of the Wattys, I´ve decided to do a number of special chapters with extra YOLO and random things! :D

But now... let´s play ANNOY THE FANGIRL!!!

Sherlock: So what are your 10 most favorite episodes?   (note that we actually have 9 but also a pilot and a mini episode, but it still sucks!)

Doctor Who: so that blue phone thingie is a spaceship? Oh no it´s going to the underground Ministry of Magic, right? And why are there so many different headroles in each season, and why are those dudes so old and ugly?  

Fangirls: I´m surrounded by idots...

Star Wars: So that is the serie about all the bears and lightsavers and the robot with the, for some reason, astmatic voice, right!?

fangirls: OKAY ONE ITS A WOOKIE TWO IT´S A LIGHTSABER AND THREE IT´S DARTH VADER WHOSE VOICE IS THAT WAY BECAUSE HIS LONGUES ALMOST BURNED IN LAVA! UGGGGHHHH

Marvel: So that is like Superman and Batman, right? 

Fangirls:NOOOOOO it´s with Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Loki, the Hulk, Spider-Man, you know!  

ignorant annoying person: Well isn´t that the same!? 

Fangirls: HELHEIM NO!

Marvel, especially Captain America fangirls: Heil Hydra

Fangirls: ASDFGHJKLLLLLL!!!!! AAAAHHHH HIDE HIDE!! WE HATE THEMMMM UGGGHHH

Marvel, the girls in Loki´s army: Why didn´t they just kill Loki when they had the chance?

Supernatural: Destiel really sounds like that thingie from Science class, to destil, you know with the alcohol and stuff.......

PJO: Gods aren´t real so why are they stressing about having quests and about magical nonsense? They´re just all delusional!

OUAT: Fairytales are for little girls.

Fangirls: OHHHHH NOOOOOOHHHH BITCHHHH HAVE YOU SEEN HOOK? HE AIN´T GONNA DO HIS THING TO LITTLE GIRLS YA BITCH! HE HOOK-S UP WITH EMMA OH YEAH!! AND WE LIKE EVIL QUEEN! SHE IS GREAT AND WE ARE SOOOOOOO OUTSIDE THE BOX! Or better- Fairytale! *giggle* We ship Evil Queen and Robin Hood, and we ship Marian with death! And we also ship Evil Queen and Emma, but just read our fanfiction and see our edits to see why! ;D

Under The Dome: Why didn´t they just give up or someting, and accept that they are trapped forever!? And why do they instantly believe the Dome itself has a power and will to bend the humans to its hand?

Harry Potter: Why didn´t they just go back in time with Hermoine´s magic necklace and then stop Voldemort?

LOTR: Why didn´t they just fly with the eagles to the big mountain? Or melt the ring in a huge bonfire?

The Hobbit: Why didn´t they just choose another Hobbit? Why didn´t they just agree with Thranduil´s deal? Why is that sparkly stone so important? Why didn´t they just make one movie? Why are all the dwarves and elves so ugly? And why does the reptile have the voice of that doctor?

Star Trek: Isn´t it just the same as Star Wars?

The Hunger Games: Why doesn´t Katniss want to kill everybody, including Peeta? Everybody hates Peeta!

TFIOS: This story is just sooooo cliché!!! I don´t even know why everybody cries!

My Little Pony: Why the heck are they all talking about friendship and yet bitch against one and other? And it´s only for little girls!

Avatar(the Last Airbender, as in the animated series!): Why the hell is this the Chinese manga version of Hitler with people with powers? And all those powers are just cliché!

Most fangirls like me get this a lot: Why are you in love like a little kid with a fictional and imaginary and invisible guy?

Me: This is not some puppy love if that is what you mean, it´s an obsession, a lifestyle!!

ignorant and annoying person: Okay then.. why are you ´obsessed´ with middle aged, ugly and British/Scottish/Irish men?

--------

That was it for today! Please comment and vote, and suggest more chapters and games! :D

~WatsonTheHobbit