"Holy shit! Congrats!" Baxter says after a few seconds. I smile at the phone. "Wow. I'm going to have a great grandbaby." Grandma mutters. "I'm only a bit over a month along, but I wanted you both to know." I say back. Its quiet again and I nervously bite my lip. "Chlo your brother and I have been talking... we are considering leaving the hunters. The place is a war zone since the escape. We could leave and be with you. Now that I know about the baby I want it even more." She says quietly.

I feel like my heart stops beating for a second. I would be so happy if I had those two here with us. Our family would be even more complete. "That would be amazing." I say back with a beaming smile. "We will talk more details soon, but we got to go right now. Bye my baby! Tell Aubrey we love her!" Grandma says. "Bye guys. I love you both." I say before we hang up. I put the phone down and lay on my back. I felt happy. Five years of being miserable were finally over. I close my eyes and let the peaceful sleep overtake me.
_______________________________

The door creeps open and I jump awake. Beca comes in with Stacie, both are giggling like little kids and using each other to stay standing. I raise my eyebrow at them as Stacie trips and pulls Beca down with her. They fall to the ground with a loud bang. I jump out of bed and see them both laying on the ground laughing.

"What the hell?" I say as I put my hands on my hips. Both girls freeze and look up at me. "Chloeee." Beca slurs as she stands up. She wraps me into a hug and sloppily kisses my face. "Stacie look! Its my girl!" Beca says as Stacie struggles to stay standing up.

"Hi Chloe! You're having a baby!" Stacie yells. Beca smugly smiles. "I planted a baby. Shhhh its growing." She says as she rubs my stomach. Stacie joins and gently pats my belly. "Hi baby." They say at the same time." I blankly stare at them. "Are you two drunk?" I ask. Beca and Stacie stand back up and nod. "Yup. We thought thaaaat if we were drunk then we could have the talk easier! I had a special bottle to get us nice and drunk!" Stacie slurs. I shake my head in disbelief. I never saw either of them drunk before. "And how did the talk go?" I ask, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Well we decided they're big kids now. They can handle it." Beca says with a smile and Stacie nods in agreement. "I don't think you guys will remember this." I tease. "That's why we are smarts! We texted them to tell them!" Stacie slurs. "Shhh my baby is growing." Beca says as she proceeds to rub my stomach again. "Oooo I wanna baby! Imma go get Aubrey pregnant!" Stacie yells before turning and running into the closed door. Beca growls and points at the door. "Hey! Don't hit my best friend!" She yells... to the door. "Better watch yourself." Stacie says slowly standing up and and glaring... at the door...

I grab Beca and sit her on the edge of the bed. I can only deal with one drunkie at a time. "You stay." I say pointing to Beca. She straightens up and nods. I grab Stacie's hand and lead her upstairs. "I have a girlfriend." She mutters as she tries to pull her hand away. I knock on Aubrey's door. She answers and looks at me confused. "Delivery." I mutter as I push Stacie into her arms. "Bree bree!" Stacie yells as she kisses Aubrey. "She's drunk, have fun!" I yell before retreating back downstairs. "Come on, I'm gunna pump a baby into you!" Is all I hear before their door closes. I'm hoping she realizes that she can't get Aubrey pregnant... other way around. Oh well.

I walk back into the room and sigh seeing Beca on the floor struggling to move, her shirt stuck half on. I sigh and help her pull her shirt off. "Hey you." She smirks before I help her sit back on the bed. I take off her shoes before unbuttoning her pants and sliding them off. She attempts to remove my shirt but I stop her. "No sex for you. You're very drunk and need sleep." I tell her as I shut the light and crawl into bed with her.

"Can I be the little spoon?" She whispers after a few seconds. I'm taken back for a second. Beca has never been the little spoon. I figured it was against her Alpha nature. I jump on the chance and quickly lay behind her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. She lets out a content sigh as I kiss her shoulder. She slowly grabs one of my hands and intertwines it with hers before her breath evens out. She is so freaking adorable. I enjoy the feeling of holding her for several minutes before I finally fall asleep.