Extra

Are you trying to mock me?!

Somehow, I can still hear my boyfriend's question somewhere at the back of my head even though he had hung up the phone since a while ago. I swear he was practically screaming at the phone back then, and it was all because of me.

I'm never one of the brightest crayons in the box. My academic scores are nothing when compared to my boyfriend's. Maybe this is the reason why I keep on making foolish mistakes like I did today. He permitted me to go on a shopping spree with Jess, a friend from school, but turned out that Jess was inviting her other friends as well. A girl and a boy, and I didn't bother telling my boyfriend about them whenever he called to check up on me. This is so wrong on so many levels, I know it. No wonder he became so angry when he finally found out.

He always makes it clear that he expects me to never cheat, lie or hide anything even the smallest stuff from him, but yet again I did it. I did withhold the information which apparently is a sensitive matter for him. I should've never done that, but what could I do? I know it's already been hard enough for him to let me leave his side even just for a few hours, and the least thing he needed was another threat to ignite his jealousy.

Now that he eventually finds out, I can only feel regret hammering in my chest, it's suffocating and it's eating at me. All that I wish right now is to get to his house as fast as possible and see him. I need to hold his hands and hug him, reassuring him that I really love him, that I'm still his and his only.

*****

TBC~

To those who haven't noticed, I have posted a new book titled 'His (BxB)' as a continuation to this book. 🙂