Part 31

"Good evening, Sir," says someone in my living room as I come in. He gets up from the seat and bows his head a little as I stop in front of him.

"It's midnight, George, you better have a good reason for making me stay at home this Friday night. I could have gone to pick my boyfriend up from work and have fun after." My gaze is burning into his dark green eyes as I speak.

"I apologize for causing you inconvenience, Sir, but it is necessary," he says with a firm tone.

"Cut the formality and tell me what I want to hear. It's already been weeks since I assigned this job to you."

George is an expert. He is willing to do any dirty job for money and for me. He used to work with gangsters in his very young age before my father found him, I don't know the details but my father had sort of helped his family back then and George has been working for my family as somewhat of a bodyguard ever since. He is very loyal to us, he would do anything necessary to keep my family safe. Anything.

My father said I can always trust George, even when I can't trust my own family. He was like eighteen when he was introduced to me; I was nine or ten that day. After my parent's death, he's been dedicating his life entirely to me, but most of the time, I don't need a bodyguard, so I told him to stay in New York and inform me if my uncle starts to make suspicious plan to eliminate me from the Young's Chain.

"The job is done, Sir, as you requested, I scared the boy on his way back from work."

"Is he injured?" George seems a bit surprised at my worried question but he knows that he's not at place where he can ask me anything of it.

"No, Sir, I made sure I didn't hurt him. You've warned me of that."

"Good," I nod and gesture him to sit down again and I take my seat as well, "Tell me how did you scare him?"

"Well, I started following him the moment he stepped out from the diner- he didn't realize it until we reach a small park near his house- then I grabbed him when he started to run."

His story causes my eyebrows to furrow and my nose to scrunch up. I feel sick at the thought of my baby's hands were held by other people. I feel like I'm about to vomit my dinner right now, but I have to hold my self from flipping out, because I know it's the best for Louis and me.

"I dragged him to the park," he continues, "and I acted like I was about to rape him," he pauses a while as he senses that I'm holding my breath, "but of course you know I didn't really do it."

I reply him only with an approving nod.

"Then he got panic when I tried to undo his pants and-"

"Did I tell you to go that far?!" I bitterly cut him off.

"Forgive me, Sir, but this was necessary," he excuses, "or else he wouldn't make any attempts to fight and free him self. This boy isn't quite like a regular boy. When I cornered him at the park, he just stood there crying and begging. I was waiting for a fight but I didn't think he would do it, so I had to improvise. And after he finally shoved me, I made myself fall and gave him a perfect chance to run away. That's all."