Part 32

Louis and I are now sitting on his single bed. He is not ready to talk yet and is still trying to suppress his tears while I try to comfort him by planting some occasional kisses on his damp and redden cheeks. My hand is gently stroking his trembling arm while I have his hands circling at my waist and his head resting at my chest.

"I thought you would leave me," Louis murmurs.

"I'll never do that, I assure you. I'm not going anywhere. And I won't let you go either, Baby. We belong with each other," I speak softly while carefully caressing his hair.

"Last night, when I was on my way back home..." Louis starts talking after some time collecting enough courage to do so.

"Yes?"

"There was someone. I didn't know if he'd been following me. He just suddenly came out, grabbed me by my hand and then dragged me to the park."

"He what?" I pretend myself to be surprised. Of course I've heard this scenario before.

"I was so scared, William. He was trying to... to rape me." Louis is still keeping his breath in check so that he doesn't go sobbing like a mess.

"Did you see his face, Lou?" I hold his trembling hands, "I'll find him."

He shakes his head in negative, "He wore a mask. I couldn't see his face."

"My baby," I pull him into a hug and ask him again as we part, "Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?"

"No, I escaped, but..." He carefully searches my eyes to predict what my reaction would be after I heard what he's about to say.

"Just tell me, Lou." I insist, making a really big effort to restrain myself from using force on him. I'm so curious about what really happened last night.

"He touched me, William," Louis starts talking again, "His hands were roaming on my body, I couldn't make him stop."

I let him tighten his hold in my hug. I know he is in shock. "What else did he do, Baby?"

"He... He pulled my pants down and... placed his hands... down there," he stutters.

Okay, this is the story I've heard from George. Now I need to know what happened next. "Did he strip you naked? Did he do anything further?"

"No, no." He shakes his head again. "l managed to push him away before he could do anything further. I sent him off balance and ran away after he fell."

"He didn't follow you?" I ask.

"No, he didn't, I thought he would."

Alright, apparently it's true that George didn't cross the lines I set for him. He really did just scare him and no more. Then why does Louis have to be so overly panic?