Part 26

A/N:

Suddenly I'm wondering whether or not, you guys (as readers) taking a moment to take a look at the summary before actually starting to read a book. I thought I've put some warning in the summary, did you read that? (Please do enlighten me, kind-hearted people.)

*****

Fifteen minutes has passed since the lunch break bell rang. I am now heading to the cafeteria where there await my Louis and food. I am so hungry after this whole morning classes and a short session in the auditorium backstage just now with Mikey. It was pretty hot, even though Mikey seemed to be reluctant at first. All it took was just a few lures and some flattery. Tch.. No one can deny me anyway. Okay, except for Louis. I still don't know what his problem is, but I'm sure I will get rid of it soon.

As I enter the cafeteria, I look around to find my Louis, but I can see no signs of him. All this place has to offer at this hour is merely crowd. Yes, it's pretty crowded in here. Even some people are still walking around with their trays of food looking for vacant seats which seem to be none. And I can also see a quite long queue lining before the busy food counters.

My eyes wander and find out that tables at the corner which suppose to be the most possible spot for Louis to take are now fully occupied with a bunch of noisy girls. They are laughing too loud over some garbage they gossip about while eating. They even still have the food in their mouths when they are laughing. What a manner.

One of the girls suddenly catches me observing them and is kind of telling her friends about her finding since the rest of them are now looking at me. I give them a disgusted look, yet they don't seem to get it at all. They even smile invitingly at me instead of just ignoring me, but not with the smile I like. Those are fake smiles. I can easily recognize because I've been receiving them since I was very young. The kind of smile that is only offered by ones who expect nothing but advantages from dealing with my family or simply is after our fortune, meanwhile in the heart, they truly never care about us. If one day, by any chance we get broke, I'm sure they will leave us even without a second thought.

I ignore them and look away. Making friends with girls is never my thing. Girls are noisy, unlike my Louis whom hearing his voice will always turn me into wanting for more. Speaking of the beauty, a disturbing feeling of worry grips my chest all of a sudden. Where is he? I told him to meet me here and now he is no where to be seen. Is it possible that he is left already? No way. He never fails to heed my words.

Suddenly a loud banging sound finds its way to reach my ears. It sounds like somebody has their hand hitting a table. I see around to look for the source. And there at the other corner, I see a crowd of boys standing in circle and smirking over something in the middle of their circle where my eyes can reach no more. And despite of all this lunch break noise, a small whimper can also be heard from that suspicious circle, and it's more than enough for me to stride closer and just pull one of the boy away.

Then it comes to my view, the sight of Louis cowering under those assholes' mercy. On the table, scatters what seems to be food for Louis' lunch. His cheeks are wet. Is my baby crying? But then I realize that some part of his hair is wet as well.

"Lou!"

I never know that it would be this hurtful to see him looking away from me. My baby is feeling ashamed of himself.