Anger and Depression in a Dress

Slug's pov 

   Burning hot tears streamed down my face. My hands clenched tight in a ball. I didn't care about the tears that were streaming down. They didn't matter. Nothing matter as long as Flug's gone and missing. 

    "Slug-" WhiteHat started. 

    "Shut it White," my tone was sharp. "I don't need reassurance right now. I am assured, assured that I'm going to find the bitch that took my Flug and make her pay." 

    "Slug you've got to calm down," WhietHat's voice was soft and laced with concern. 

    "I can's just 'calm down'!" I snapped turning to look at him. My eyes went to BlackHat who was lingering by the doorway not knowing how to handle the situation. "BlackHat! Didn't you feel upset and empty when what's-his-face took WhiteHat?!" 

    He staggered a bit at the fact that I addressed him in such a way. Before he got a chance to talk I got tackled by Clemencia. She was hugging me extremely tight. She must have been able to sense my distress. 

    "Sluggy! Are you okay?! What happened?!" she asked me not even moving to look me in the eyes. She continued to nuzzle my neck and shoulder. 

    I didn't reply. I hear two sets of padded feet, I knew it was the bears. Everyone's worried about me, but the only one I'm worried about is Flug. What could that woman be doing to him! 

    "Hey, where's Aiden?" Demencia asked as Clem got off of me, knowing I don't like to be hugged. 

    She had a point where was he? He was in here with me before the attack... I sit up and look around, there's no sign of him. 

    "Aiden?" I called out, hoping that he'd here me. There was no answer... Okay, so she took my finance AND my best friend. If I wasn't going to be killing this bitch before I definitely am now! She'll pay for what she has taken from me! 

    My train of thought stopped as I felt liquid in my hands. I looked down at them. Blood. Of course... I unclenched my fists. If I'm going to give wrench her just deserves I'm going to need to calm down and think of a plan. 

    "Slug?" WhiteHat said hesitantly as he grabbed one of my bleeding hands. He turned it around so that my palm was facing upwards. He hovered his hand over mine as his magic started to kick in. I felt the cuts start to heal over and not sting. He did the same for my other hand. "Did you get hurt during the attack?" 

    I said nothing in response. I had nothing physical from the attack. I'm skilled with a gun. And Aiden said I was rediculous by keeping it hidden under my dress. My dress!  

    I quickly look down at it, hoping that it got no blood or anything like that on it. It looked mostly fine, just a bit wrinkly. 

   I stand up. I brushed myself off and started to head for the portal. 

   "Slug?!" the others called for me. 

    "Let's get out of here," I said as I went through the portal. I waited for everyone else to get through. The hats had teleported all of the decorations away before going through. Then I hooked it back up to the Villainous universe.  

    Then I left the lab telling the others I needed to be left alone. I went to a small room that is connected to the lab. I had always called it my planning room. It was the only place that was unorganized. Plans and ideas filled the walls. I don't come in here often. I sit down at the desk. I grab the wedding notebook. The past week when we weren't allowed to see each other all we did was write in here.