Who's Daxan?

BlackHat's pov

   I was standing in the lab watching Flug put the finishing touches on a device. He had told me that he wanted to quickly finish before we hopped over to the Heroic dimension. He was basically done when I came in so why not let him finish?

    So I watched him as I waited. When it comes to making inventions Flug is pretty single-minded. It's almost like nothing else exists, well that's before someone comes along and messes him up.

    He was in the process of screwing in the last screw, which of course didn't take long at all. When he was done he looked up and ran a hand underneath his bag. I assume he's running his hand through his hair.

    "Can you start up the portal now?" I asked sounding slightly impatient. He jumped at the sound of my voice and looked over at me confused. He must have forgotten that I was here.

    "Um, w-what?" He questioned. He defiantly forgot...

    "A few minutes ago you said you would open the portal." I told him.

    "Oh," he still sounded confused but after a few seconds, he seemed to remember. "Oh yeah! Sorry, sir, I must have gotten into the zone and forgot about that..."

    "Well, are you going to set it up or not?" I asked getting more impatient.

     "Oh, of course!" He said before quickly setting everything up.

    While he was in the middle of setting it up, Demencia and 5.0.5 came in.

    "Are we going to see WhiteHat and the others?!" Demencia asked excitedly.

    "Yes, yes we are." I said watching as the portal slowly remade itself. The two made noises of excitement.

      When the portal was ready we all walk through it. I felt my other hall's soul connect back to my own soul. But something was off... He was terrified of something, he was also worried.

      But then suddenly everything stopped. The other part of my soul disappeared. He vanished... Where did he go?!

    I started to panic. The other three must have noticed because they were all looking at me with worried looks.

     "Are you-" Flug started before I cut him off.

    "He's gone!" I could hear the panic in my voice. I feel liquid swelling up in my eyes. My vision is starting to get blurry and my knees are getting weaker.

Third person pov

   Demencia, Flug, and 5.0.5 all share worried glances. BlackHat, the great and mighty all powerfully demon, is here in front of them looking like he was starting to have a nervous breakdown. There were tears in his eyes, he was using a table to help keep him up, his breathing was starting to become rapid.

     After the first time, the came here Flug had made a note to read up more about demons. And he did. He read multiple articles about many different things. And a few of them was about a demon's mate and how it works.

    So Flug thought about the situation. 'He said that he was gone. Who's he? Was it WhiteHat? That would make sense. so that mean WhiteHat either went into another dimension-but how would he get there? Or WhiteHat was... No, he can't be, right? What will BlackHat do if he was? Would he be depressed? Or extremely angry? I don't want to find out...' He gulped at his thoughts.

     "Hey let's go find Slug, he has to know what happened." Flug suggested walking to BlackHat carefully.

    "Yeah, that probably a good idea." BlackHat said sniffling. He seems so delicate right now. As if the slightest touch will break him into millions of pieces.